1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is like a beautiful melody only the lyrics are messed up.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 20, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Beauty isn't about having a pretty face, it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.
    Unknown quotes

Beauty not only lies in the eyes of the beholder, but it is beautiful because it is being held - Orthodox Quantum quotes

In simplicity also you can see beauty. .Its the relationship amongst people which makes life beautiful . Beauty of life dpends on how you manage your busy and free time. Earlier women never used to use any make up but they used to look pretty. Especially it was nice to see them when they come out after bath with a towel tied on the hair, their lovely manjal face with a bright kumkum on their forehead. Evening it was more nice to see them well dressed up with flowers on their head and a beautiful face in the evenings.. Without make up also they used to look beautiful. People who have smile on their face does not mean their life is perfect. It means they appreciate what they have and what God has blessed them with. Those who have good relationship makes their life beautiful. Beauty of life depends on how we manage our busy and free time.

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.

Earlier when I was working I used to dress up nicely, no make up, only powder that too an ordinary one, kajal for the eyes and never used to forget to keep flowers on my head. One friend in the contract bus used to say you are a perfect woman. I wanted everyone to tell that aval lakshmigaramaga irukkal.

But after retirement I dress up perfectly only when I go out for any occasions or to temples for Narayaneeyam etc. Otherwise early morning if u see me I will be looking tired after my cooking, pooja etc. I myself feel why some days my face looks bright and some days dull. Sometimes I myself dont like my face though my face must be the same but I feel like that.

Yesterday I was very tired after cooking and making kozakattai, payasam etc and after pooja. Our neighbour lady had called for haldi kumkum. I dressed up to go but I was not looking so fresh. Today also I did cooking , did archana to Saibaba and dressed up to go to Saibaba temple and see the Ganeshjis on the way. But today I felt my face is looking bright.

Makeup doesn't make you prettier. Money doesn't makeyou richer. Because REAL money and REAL wealth depends on how you value yourself.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
    Audrey Hepburn quotes

3 people like this.

2. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Well said, Viji Madam. Very true. Real money and wealth depends on how we value ourselves.

1 person likes this.
  3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

superb Vijima :) I liked this quote "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
    Audrey Hepburn quotes"

After readig your post, I remind of an incident whic happened yesterday evening at my home- Mom went to Ganesh temple for pooja. In temple, One lady has asked her that why are you looking so dull these days.. But myself and dad were making fun of my mom saying "Do fasting for all the 365 days and den you will be looking for Beautiful and gorgeous. but today morning while she started going to temple, I myself can see the difference. She is so looking fresh and beautiful.:) Am still wondering wat would have happened in one night.!!!! Hope thats the beauty of the heart reflection and value about ourselves

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Meenakshi dear glad to see you here with your first fb. How are you?

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Deepu dear glad you liked the quote. Thanks for sharing the incident. True its the beauty of the heart reflection and value about ourselves

6. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice article viji mam. What you have written is very true. Many people tend to forget these and concentrate more on outside beauty. If we all make ourselves beautiful from inside then this world would be a better place to live in.:) Thanks for sharing mam!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

nicely written viji mami :)

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Saarang dear glad you liked the post. Thanks forsharing your views

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mira dear thanks fo r your compliments