1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is full of miracles

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by daisy2015, Sep 3, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Hi. It may sound silly when I say that Life is full of miracles but it is true. If we take time to look at what has happened in our life till date we will realize that at most crucial moments when we were at the edge of losing our faith forever we see that some miracle has changed the entire situation and brought back the faith into our lives. That miracle can be anything an incident or a something someone said to us at that time of hour anything that has helped us in recovering.

I would like to share a small incident that took place in our house a few weeks back. Due to some reason all my family members (including me) were disappointed and were about to enter the world of depression. It was at that time when this small incident took place and has forced us to come back to normalcy.

One day we were having lunch and were expressing our feelings to each other. Then all of a sudden we heard three birds constantly making alarm calls. We went outside to see what was the matter. We saw that a baby Myna was hiding under my bike and these three birds were driving away the crows from reaching the baby bird. At first we couldn't understand what was happening but when we observed that the baby bird was not able to fly we also started protecting it.

At day time we would let it roam around the house under our watchful eye and yes it's parents were constantly checking on it's welfare too and at night we would bring it into the house and keep it safe in a cardboard box filled with grass and place a bowl of water and some food for it. It didn't touch the food at first. I was worried that if it won't take anything it might die. Seeing me worried my family members assured me that it will eat something when it is hungry.

I relaxed a bit when i saw that it was eating the food given by us and started praying that it would recover quickly so that it can fly and go along with it's parents. I even started thinking names for the bird. All my family members forgot about everything else and concentrated on that tiny bird's welfare. On third day when we left it to roam in the grass in our house it slowly started flying from one step to another and slowly it managed to fly to the compound wall and from there it went along with it's parents.

That day evening when we were talking about this incident we realized that it was nothing but a miracle by god in all of our lives which has brought us back from entering into depression.

Friends, share the miracles you have noticed in your own lives.

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Great job done Daisy. I am becoming a fan of your writing and narration skills.

I am not sure whether i can say this as a miracle but really scary even if we get the memories.

We had a stay at home maid to take care of my 2 years old kid. My kid has started speaking bit early. She got a love affair in our area. i was working and my mother in law was having some nerve issue so she wont walk much. My hubby and FIL were very busy in their business. Since we are completely disconnected to happenings outside the world hence we dont have any idea about her affair as well. She use to take my DS to nearby temple for a walk where she meets that guy everyday
    Do you know how we came to know about her love. MY DS gigglingsmiley

He started teasing her saying 'maamoi'. we are confused and she was embarrased. i asked him who is mama. He simply pointed her. We asked her but she gave so vague replies where we found something fishy. Then we followed her one day to temple and caught red handed. we immediately thrown her out of the house. If he would have not pointed this, we would never know. We are least in touch with our neighbours.

Later we came to know that the guy has approached this girl only for taking away my son and threaten us for money. Thats was the last time we appointed maid to take care of kid.

What would you call this? Miracle/ Luck. Still confused and i never forget to thank god for pointing us on correct time. Else we couldnt even imagine what would have happend

3. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Daisy

It is Good to hear that you and your family found the Solace in the little "Myna" and of course vice versa. God has plans for everything. Sometimes we do not realize such miracles and skip it and be immersed in our depression.

4. daisy2015

Dear Rith, I will definitely call it a miracle as you came to know about that man and were saved before it's too late.

5. daisy2015

So true sangeethakripa.

6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Daisy,

I am glad your child was safe and he was able to communicate with you enough to troubleshoot the problem. There are mysterious ways the problems are solved when we think it could have landed us in trouble, whether we call it miracle or not.

The greatest miracle in life is how a person who is born as a clean soul turn out to be self-focused without thinking about the well-being of everyone around. Similarly, it would be a miracle if the same person who turned out to be selfish transform to become a pure soul.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Daisy, that is such a lovely story. Would be really nice to see some pics if you have any. How wonderful it must have been to watch the bird learn to fly. The moment when it flew away must have been a moment of mixed feelings.

Rith, what a providential escape!

8. daisy2015

Hi. satchitananda. Yes, it is a moment of mixed feelings. We felt happy that it went to it's family safely but kept missing it's naughtiness. It kept roaming in the house the moment we took it out of the box. We had to literally run behind it to catch it and keep it outside in the grass. We all miss it even today. When we see any myna flying we remember the time we spent with the cute little one. I do have the photos of the myna but not while flying as it happened unexpectedly. But we took few pictures of it when it was roaming around the house. I will try to upload them soon.

1 person likes this.
  9. daisy2015

Yes Sir, you are right. A person born with pure soul turns into a selfish one quite often (no matter for what reasons this change might take place) but when the same person turns into a pure soul again it definitely happens only due to some miracle.

10. daisy2015

Sorry for the delay guys. Here are the photos of the myna I was talking about.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.