1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is every thing when the person you love misses you in your absence

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 19, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

What makes some people important, is not just the happiness that you feel when you meet them but its the pain you feel when you miss them. [​IMG]

It is very painful when we miss someone. When we love someone or have lot of affection for someone whether it is a close friend, relative , or our children or any other children whom we love we miss them when they are not there. You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.

The flowers, nature, sunshine, fragrance, spring rainbow and all other things will not bring in happinesswhen you do not have the person dear, near you. It is similar to the situation of a fish being out of water , “Sometimes when one person is missing, the whole world seems to be of no use ” But interestingly, when you miss someone, the affection grows more and more. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” is one proverb. When you mis someone, they may appear in your dreams too because your heart and mind are filled with their thoughts all the time.

When we go and stay somewhere we should try to make a place for ourselves there. Women usually leave a place in everyone's heart when they go and stay somewhere. They help in cooking and make yummy dishes by which when they go back everyone misses them and the yummy dishes made by them. Same way some women know to play with childen and make a place in the child's heart that when they are leaving the child does not allow her to go back. The child misses her and has fondmemories of playing with her and listening to the stories told by her .

Our happiness is hidden within us, we should just remove our worries.

Any Person can make u realise how wonderful the world is !But only few will make u realise how wonderful u r in the world..!Care for those few.

8 people like this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

beautifully written

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Dinny and Pallavi for the fast like and Dinny for the fast and first fb. You both have made my day by your immediate response. thanks is just a small word but it

I truly appreciate you both. You really made this day special. [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

written very well viji mam

1 person likes this.
  5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Good noon Viji Maam

Your post has come in good time and have lifted my dampened spirits up. Very true, we are so immensely happy when people we love are close to us.

There are so many moments that make us miss someone. As you rightly said, women have their own ways and winning over a heart and also loving someone in return are all beautiful things.

Beautiful moments when remeombered make us smile, but they also bring tears

1 person likes this.
  6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

I Liked it a lot Vijima.. But I don't know what to give in fb for this. So kept quite.

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Jeni for your appreciation, how are you, glad to see you here. All the best for your safe delivery. take care

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

RKG dear glad to know that my post lifted your spriits and thanks for your visit

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Pallavi dear your visit itself is valuable for me. I know for some posts we dont know what fb to give

10. mp1234

mp1234 Gold IL'ite

Such an endearing piece.

Dear Vijiji,

I remember my parents disagreed over small things and thus leading to small fights followed by not talking for few days.
    If for some reason,my mom was away for few days or weeks,my dad missed her a lot .She is the one who took/takes care of all small things for the household and he realises only when she is absent.

Probably,we realise someone's importance in our life in their absence,I guess.

1 person likes this.