Life is beautiful for only those who know how to celebrate the pain.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Dec 11, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

THINK POSITIVE
    Say to yourself every morning
    * Today is going to be a great day
    * I can handle more than I think I can
    * Things don’t get better by worrying about them
    * I can be satisfied if I try to do my best
    * There is always something to be happy about
    * I’m going to make someone happy today
    * It is not good to be down
    * Life is great; Make the most of it
    BE AN OPTIMIST

I think this quote is specially made for me as now a days I feel low and think of death which is not in our hands. That is due to the fact that my brother and bhabhi aged above 80 are notwell atleast my brother is moving around the house but my bhabhi has been asked to take bed rest. All these years my brother has not entered the kitchen and now since my bhabhi is not well he has to do work in the kitchen though his son and daughter are there to help him. But because of the strain he had when my bhabhi was in the hospital he also was in the hospital for a week or so. His daughter is working so she has less time to attend to them and she has finished her leave also. So now they are ordering from a caterer. Also my sister and husband ,sister 73 years old and her husband 81 yrs are not well , sister is somehow managing moving around and doing some work because she has to take care of everything , her son and dil working. Seeing all this I feel that I and my dh should not have health problems and be active always

Yesterday some one expired in the night an dthey wanted the samithi people to come yesterday night itself . But then my dh told them night it will be difficult because the shops will be already closed. Before going to bed we must have got atleast four to five calls and today morning also so many calls. So before 7.30 a.m. I had finish making breakfast . DH is doing social service and atleast I should be of some help to him by helping him in whatever way I can.

Today last day Bhagavatham in the temple.Thought of going with my dh but now since he has gone for the funeral to help them I have to go alone. Hope he comes early so that he can also attend Bhagavatham, daily he had been going and last day is important. I usually go on the last day because everyday it will be very tiring to go.

Hope today will be a good day and I am of help to someone and make good use of the opportunities that come on the way

2 people like this.

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dearest amma,

I like your optimism and outlook on life. Health of elders is always important, I realize this more with every passing year and see the health of my parents and ILs slowly going down. Though they are all in their early 60s they all have their sets of health issues; some mild, some grave. I am afraid to think of their health when they reach their 80s. We try to encourage them to lead a healthy lifestyle and they try too....

Hope uncle and you get to go to bagavatham together today. Have a nice day ma.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Akila dear glad to get your first fb which made my day. Will come back with my reply later as I have to get ready to go for Bhagavatham. Have a nice day and God bless you

4. iyerviji

[Akila dear glad you liked the post. Now a days dont know when health gives problems. Dont worry they will be ok, we have to just pray to God to give them good health .Thanks for your good wishes. My dh camelater only and we came back together. I was glad that I got the opportunity to attend Bhagavatham

5. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji, It is a nice post. Please do not worry. Share your thoughts in IL like this and you would definitely feel a great burden has been lifted from your mind.
    Regards

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Maalti dear glad you liked the post. Thanks for your concern and encouragement . True dear when I share my joys and worries here I feel very happy and my heart becomes light