1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is all about adjustments between your feelings and reality

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 28, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I have replied dear @sreeram

1 person likes this.
  2. iyerviji

@thegirlygirl dear glad you liked the post. True dear. Thanks for the thought provoking feedback

3. iyerviji

@viswa dear I was waiting for your valuable feedback. True its each one's life and we should give preference to what children think, wherever they stay they should be happy, now a days children have hectic life and parents should understand.
    Now a days since there are problems in job in India many prefer job abroad. My son also was not getting payment from the customers in India so he had to shift to Dubai. They have half office in Mumbai and half in Dubai. Yes Viswa as long as love between the children and parents no problem. Its each one's luck

Thank you for your valuable and thought provoking feedback Viswa dear

4. iyerviji

@sangeethakripa dear I can understand your feelings. This quote is not my own dear got it from Google, my best friend. Thanks for your appreciation dear .

[/QUOTE] Life is all about adjustments..
    Between your FEELINGS and REALITY…
    At every stage..
    You have to QUIT..
    Your FEELINGS and accept the Reality… [/QUOTE]

How you could put down great thoughts in a simple words .. Hearty Kudoos .. :hatsoff[/QUOTE]

5. iyerviji

@daisy dear glad my post has come as an advice.

6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you ma.

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Congratulations on this snippet being nominated to FP by Rith!

You once again opened your heart out with this! Doing so, you have touched the hearts of many going by the feed backs you have received.

Funny this is about children, their proximity and distance, the thought of which has occupied me quite a lot recently. I have gone through both the phases. My children were brought up far away from their grandparents. Whenever they met them, they loved them dearly and to this day they hold their grandparents in their affectionate memories. All the same, they never had the pleasure of experiencing their love in close quarters.

We on the other hand are able to enjoy our grandchildren today who live quite close to us by God's Grace. My children want their children to enjoy all that they missed out in the form of grandparents and extended family.

In spite of it, I think detached attachment is the best policy! I may be wrong, but that is what works in my thought. Jayasala's feedback gives an insight as to why I think so. Familiarity breeds contempt. I have no clue what future holds for us. But the feeling not to burden our children with our responsibilities is just too great with us.

Mind you, we have two loving daughters and sons in law. All the same, a slight distance will make the heart go even fonder.......?!?!?

Maybe I think so because our families are the product of today's world!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

My dear Kamla (@kamla) glad to get your feedback and glad Rith nominated my thread. Thanks to her who thought my thread worthy of nominaGlad to know this snippet touched many hearts , yes I am also happy with the feedbacks I have received and the valuable ones

Though your children could not enjoy staying with their grandparents glad that you are able to enjoy with your grandchildren who live close to you. True now a days many parents do not want to burden their children.

Thank you Kamla dear for your valuable feedback which made my day

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Happy to know that your thread has been nominated by rith. I agree with her, this thread is really worth to be nominated and also to win. Congrats ma.

Thank you so much for all the support ma.

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

Thanks for your wishes @sreeram, Priya dear. Ya dear I was also very happy when I saw the nomination.

1 person likes this.