1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Is A Series Of Natural And Spontaneous Changes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 21, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Every second that you live you are never going to get back….. You are never going to get to change what you said, didn’t say, did, or didn’t do. Live how you want to live. Act how you want to be remembered, because you never know how long or short you are going to be here……
    ~~ Emily Doberstein

The above quote is so true. Like Pushpa Mami had mentioned we should live in the moment> We dont know next moment what is going to happen. So enjoy the moment. Changes are always welcome if they are for good.

Earlier I was so addicted to Computer and then Laptop. But of late I am not using the Laptop much but see the msgs in my mobile. Earlier I used to log in early in the morning after having coffee before taking bath. But now I have changed my life style. Since I was not well since May 26th I was getting up only at 6.30 a.m. For many days I did not have proper sleep and some days no sleep. My fault in the beginning I did not go to the Doctor and when I could not bear I went to the Doctor and now I am much better. My husband's friend suggested to go to a Dermatologist who will cure permanently. So I have taken appointment for tomorrow. Hope the problem is solved permanently.

Now I get up after 6.15 a.m. and by 8.30 a.m. my cooking, pooja, washing clothes in machine everything is over. Then only I log in and see the messages. Its a great change in me which tells me that it is in us to control ourselves from getting addicted.

When we see others lives only we know how blessed we are. My close friend had bypass surgery 3 months back and her family said Doctor has advised not to go and see her . So could not go and see her but was in touch with her daughter and son . Then I was also not well. Two days back I sent msge to her daughter and she said my friend has come to her house and will leave in the evening. So I took the opportunity to go and see her . Her husband was saying dont ask her any questions as she will answer more than you ask and it is difficult to take care. She doe snot listen also. Her daughter in law is taking care of her and she is in her son's house. Only for two days she came to her house. Her husband was not in mood and said so many things.Dont know whether it is his love for his wife that is making him feel uneasy. I felt very bad and she was also saying if he says anything to me it is ok, if he talks toother people they will get hurt. That time seeing her problem I felt I am blessed to have ahusband who is caring and loving though at times he gets angry.

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. ~ Lao Tzu

ULTIMATELY I’ve Learned
    ~ I came alone and i’ve to go alone
    ~ People r with u only when they need u,
    not otherwise
    ~ Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately
    bring a blame for you, not appreciation
    ~ A simple LIE of ur close one can break you
    more than anything
    ~ Its very hard to weep alone when there is no
    shoulder to support U
    ULTIMATELY I’ve Learned:
    ~ Help people but not up to the point beyond
    ur dignity!
    We cannot change the direction of the Wind… But we can always adjust our sails…Do not think that you are weak. Stand up and reach all that you wanted to. Don’t Forget ~ You can do anything and everything. Believe in yourself. All power is within you. Accept Change.. Embrace Change.. & thus Succeed

2. Dishaa

Dishaa Gold IL'ite

Nice Post...

iyerviji likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Vijima, don't take it too personally. I am sure the man does not mean any harm. Many people are very touchy about health issues and are over-cautious. There are also many new parents who don't like people touching or kissing their babies. They are just being very careful because they are concerned about the health of their near and dear ones.

iyerviji and vaidehi71 like this.
  4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Aunty, great post as always. Maybe sometimes when ppl are recovering from an illness or in this case , the big surgery, revisiting the health issue & talking about the same again and again even though with different ppl may make them depressed, so maybe he was thinking from that perspective.. You are a wonderful person with a beautiful heart, nobody would mean to hurt you or take your kindness wrongly I am sure! Take care Aunty

iyerviji, Sandycandy and vaidehi71 like this.
  5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Yes viji maami, I too feel I am lucky that I got a husband who is taking care of me and hold me when I vomit. Makes me take rest even if I can cook alone,now. He helps me a lot. It is not that we don't have different opinions .we mostly agree to disagree. Now I see a different angle of my husband .

iyerviji likes this.
  6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Perhaps your friend was too much worried after the bypass surgery and so her husband was very much concerned and didn't want people to discuss her problems with her those who come to see her. He might not have intended to hurt you by his talk.
    PS

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Thank you Dishaa dear, glad toget your first feedback

8. iyerviji

I agree Satchi dear. Since it is heart problem they want to be very careful. Thats why I also did not go to see her. Before she went for surgery I wanted to see her but could not go. She is a very close friend, who is very helpful and had helped me during my hip bone fracture, takencare of my children when no maid was there during school days. We are friendly since 1979 when my daughter joined Junior KG. Actually her husband and me were standing in the Q for getting admission . He is a jovial person but also short tempered. He always argues with his wife and she has also been adjusting with him always. He used to ask me do you argue with your husband. Iknow now he is worried about his wife and its true that it is difficult for them if anything happens to her. He was saying to his wife you will say I have not given coffee to your friend.Then he brought one apple and told her to cut and give. I told her I will cut , she said it is ok. He allowed us to talk closing the door. Then he told me I will go down and come.
    He was saying Doctor has told to take care for one year.

Hope she is cured fast and becomes normal soon. She told me to keep contact with her daughter because she is only taking care of her

satchitananda likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thanks dear for the loving message. Ya I agree with you that they are more cautious because of the seriousness of the illness. Though you have joined recently I am blessed to have your love and care and thinking high of me.

Naari likes this.
  10. iyerviji

Glad to know yu have a caring and loving husband. take care and all the best for safe delivery

sindmani likes this.