1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is a journey, one that takes us many places and teaches us many things

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 29, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Life has so many great options but you don't have to pick what seems to be the best. Just pick what makes you happy and it will be the best.

The world has so many lessons to teach us , its a school where each one of us is a student whether old or young. For learning age does not count. Even old people make mistakes after going through bad experiences also.

From childhood I had so many friends who have always supported me and helped me when I needed their help. They were like a member in my family with whom I grew up. From my friends I learnt so much. In life its not necessary only to be educated. Education will get us a good job and will take us to high position but some things cant be learnt through education, that can be learnt with experience and with mistakes we do.

Life has its own unique way of teaching lessons. Sometimes through some people it teaches us a lesson. So that in future we dont do the same mistake again. Many times I have got emotionally worked up . Just sitting and worrying about it does not make any sense. Instead we can find what made us do that mistake and correct ourself. Love can do anything and love can be shared with anyone and love gives us the moral support and it has great power. Sometimes miracles happen if we have faith in God because without His blessings nothing moves.

If you love someone, then you love everything about them; you embrace the flaws, all parties involved learn from the mistakes, and you know that the person you love is perfect even in their imperfections. You don’t try to change them, you allow them to be who they are; and you love them for it!

Life is filled with so many exciting twists and turns. Hop off the straight and narrow whenever you can and take the winding paths. Experience the exhilaration of the view from the edge. Because the moments spent there, that take your breath away, are what make you feel truly alive. --- Copyright © 2000 Stacey Charter
    Stacey Charter quotes

3 people like this.

2. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

excellent vijima

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for the super fast fb and glad youliked the post

4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dearest Vitamin Viji aunty,
    The first line of your post has a lot of meaning aunty, yes, ultimately, what makes us happy is the best for us and I feel happy about the decisions I made..hearing it from someone I respect and love really made me feel happier.......
    Thanks for the vitamin post..:):):).....Take care.........:)

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi dear I was missing you in snippets. When areyou coming with your snippet. Glad you liked the post. and to know that the decisions you made when it is appreciated makes you happy