1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is a curse for me.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by inpain, May 7, 2010.

1. miss.anitha

miss.anitha New IL'ite

Dear Friend,

There are few things in life that we cannot handle it alone. We will need His-The All Mighty's help in crossing the phase successfully. If you sincerely pray, and do your duty, I think the rest'll fall in place. I do not wish to know who you worship, but I am a very strong believer of Sri Guru Raghavendra Swami. On your behalf I will very sincerely pray to Him, and I am sure God will give you the best in life.

Any ilite who wishes to join me in the prayers are most welcome. I will be visiting Raghavendra Swami's temple in Mantralayam in the month of June. Hoping that something positive will happen in your life :)

"Poojyaaya Raghavendraya Sathya Dharma Rathayacha
    Bhajatham Kalpavrikshaya Namathaam Kamadhenave"

May God bring you all the happiness in life!

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Dear InPain,

Sorry for the pain being used and cheated by a guy before you met your husband.
    I would say it was very wrong of you to sleep with your husband's cousin (or anybody in the case) in order to hide your past from your husband. It would be better even if your husband decides to end your marriage after knowing your past than sleeping with other men.

I think your husband would be even angry of you sleeping with his relative than getting to know about your past.

If the 'cousin' disturbs you again, reveal everything to your husband.
    May God bless you always.

3. canreachus

canreachus Senior IL'ite

hi inpain,

you made a major mistake of your life by meeting his cousin, even you took the precaution by doing hymenorhaphy...mins you intentioanlly hid this from your dh....but still whatever done is done, you can not go back and change the past, so see what you can do better for the better future

so, according to me, never pick his cousin's call or don't dare to meet him again, and be ready for the worst situation..as from your dh's point of view also-it is diificult for him to accept his dw having sex with his own cousin

i don't think that his cousin will contact your hubby and spill e'thing as in-return he is not going to get anything, and even if he tells the situations remains the same....and at that point you can tell the truth to ur dh....why to tell ur dh at this moment and make life miserable, but be truthful to your dh now-onwards, try to gain trust and love of your dh, whenever infuture if he comes across the truth, at that point also he should be able to understand and judge you and accept you, forgive you inspite of your past mistakes,

best of luck

4. canreachus

canreachus Senior IL'ite

at the most, you can tell your dh a bit about ur previous affair but no man can digest ema that too done with his own cousin...and if he knows about your past you don;t have to worry about this cousin, as he just wanted to take advantage of your situations, if he can not then you are a useless person for him, and that is what you want,right?!