1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is a collection of changes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 19, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Life is a collection of changes. Take every change as a challenge, some give us success and some act as the stepping stone to success.Every page in our life is bound to teach us something valuable . It depends on us, whether we analyze the lessons or just turn the page.

Golden times of our life will not return for ever. But good relations and golden memories will not fade from the heart for ever

Our life is not the same always. From childhood till old age there are so many changes and we change according to the atmosphere and circumstances. We learn so much from every stage of life. We should analyse the lessons and learn something and put that into use . If we have good people around us we become a better person by being with them.

My younger days was carefree . Being the fourth daughter after two elder brothers and one elder sister I did not have much responsbility. Happiness is the experience of living every moment with love, grace and gratitude. When in school my only aim was to study well and score good percentage. We were not financially well off but with the help of my best friend I could study well. Most of the time we were together, morning and evening used to go in her car from VIIth std till X std. Evening used to study together. Those were golden moments which is always in my memory.

After being carefree in younger days it was difficult for sometime after marriage as I was married to a big family and was the eldest daughter in law. Early stages of married life was a little difficult but with the blessings of God we managed to buy a house with the help of my cousin brother.

When young we have the strength to face life with all problems and have the will power to face health problems too. But as we grow old we should be healthy, when young we forget to take care of health.

Everyday now in this age I pray to God to give good health to meand my husband so that we need not depend on anyone. With God's blessings were are able to go for poojas. On Wednesday there was Pratishta day in the temple and we had gone there. I wanted so sloka book which I got from a friend but was very happy when she gave me Bhagavadham book which is in short form. I was so happy to receive that from her which I did not expect and I felt God has given me some message through that and felt my long awaited wish will be fulfilled soon. Hope God fulfills that wish soon

1 person likes this.

2. AmmyS

AmmyS Senior IL'ite

Hi Vijima,

As usual a lovely write up!!

I love the way you write snippets and express your feelings. Praying that all your prayers are heard and may god bless you and your family with many more years of good health and happiness.

Take care :)

1 person likes this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

few words they are but seem to tell me so much more! Noted! Or should I say its now stuck in my head forever? Thanks again for sharing with us vijima, a very 'warming' snippet! :)

I wish your wish comes true too! :)

2 people like this.
  4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A very sweet vitamin post dear aunty!
    True, changes come and it is upto us to choose how we face them....you always teach by example aunty...love and admire your enthusiasm and optimism!
    My prayers to , May God fulfill your wish sooon!

1 person likes this.
  5. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

Love it. May your long awaited wish be fulfilled soon :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and glad to know you liked my write up. Thanks for your good wishes dear and thanks for the first feedback which made my day and brought some more feedbacks which I did not expect so soon

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@kaniths dear glad to get your feedback. Glad you liked the quote and to know my snippet is good. Thanks for your good wishes. Hope God hears my prayers and fulfills my wish soon

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @knbg, Bhargavi dear , glad to know you liked the post and thanks for your appreciation. Thanks for your wishes dear

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear , glad you loved the snippet and thanks for your best wishes

10. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    You have captured the moments of younger days very nicely.True,in spite of being in a joint family, and not being any special attention, and being one among 25 kids-we were happy and we could not realise that we could have had a better life.But that was the foundation which helped me to overcome major problems in life.I cannot say that change was for better.But choice is not ours.Somehow we have to swim over the tides.We just face whether it is success or failure.In my experience highly educated persons who talk so much of philosophy and perseverance find it extremely difficult to face the calamities,and many 'not so efficient' and 'branded dull'ones easily tackle the problems,because they don't analyse too much and know just that they have to endure.Along with positive thoughts children should have parallel learning to face failures.
    Jayasala 42

3 people like this.