1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life in a Metro

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tugga, Feb 18, 2010.

1. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Nandshyam, it all depends on one's TRUST on the other. I agree....

But 'Marriage' too doesn't give any guarantee. What if the husband cheats her, what if they divorce....There is no guarantee for anything in life. It just happens in a moment out of love.
    Let us all live in the moment... :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Why do people try so hard to establish a spurious nexus between pre-marital sex and just about everything else the cat dragged in?

3. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    I don't agree to this. I don't approve premarital sex either( but if it valid) you are not cheating any partner there. But EMA is literally cheating someone. Which is obviously a huge blunder . I don't think morale of entire humans will come down to such levels that they approve EMA or post marital sex

Hmm regarding corporate world or IT industry...I am not saying it is the sole reason for EMA's to increase. I was just mentioning that it added fuel to the fire. I was just saying it has its own dis-advantages. Its not generalized statement though . I agree there are families who in spite of busiest lives..take out time and love for their family members. [/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  4. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Sex between two partners in a committed relationship is one thing, having sex with someone's wife/husband is a different thing.

There are some people who wait until ther first night (wedding night) to enjoy their first sex. At the same time, for some marriage registration papers or wedding day celebrations do not make any difference in their love life, hence they go ahead and have sex before their wedding day. But here, they have pre-marital sex with their partners whom they think will become as their spouses in the near future.
    Of course it is not guranteed, but what is guranteed in life?

On the other hand, some people do not think marriage or committed relationship is necessary for their sexual life. For them, sex is just a matter of give and take.
    They will opt for a date with their boss if he promissed to give them a promotion.

There are some girls (and boys too) who says OK for sex on the first day of their first dating. Imagine, if somethig goes wrong, and if they find themselves as incompatible and separate in the next day??????
    Will they continue to have sex with different dating partners until they find their most compatible one for marriage?

Besides, there are some single men, who decide to sleep with prositutes just to reduce the heat of their body...or to have better experience to prove their manliness to their wives on their first night:bonk

All the above called pre-marital sex.... But each case is different from the other.

For me, if you have intimacy with your partner in a committed relationship before marriage is OK. There you think your partner will be your spouse, and the rest happens due to the love and committment.
    But other instances are no way related to committment, rather you will end up having multiple partners. So it is a strict NO NO.

On the other hand, EMAs are always bad no matter what... Because you are already in a committed relationship (marriage) and you owe to live your rest of your life with your spouse. So, you can not go for an EXTRA thing.

If you are not happy with your spouse, or if something is lacking in your relationship, you can always divorce her and legally become eligible to have sex with someone else you love (of course after marrying her/him).

Hope I make sense.