1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life In A Combo Pack

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sravanthi28, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    Recently, i have been to a mall where i found a whole lot of offers on all items and most of these items come in combo packs like [5 kg sugar + 20 kg rice + 5 kg toor dal] comes for an offer price of Rs 890/- , [500 ml sunsilk shampoo + sunfeast biscuit packet + tide washing powder] comes around for a price of Rs 460/- and so on. Again i came across the same situation in a restaurant where i was to choose between a veg combo [2 rotis + veg curry + fried rice + coke] or a non veg combo comprising some non veg foodies. I happen to visit an online store for a gift for my hubby, i found a lot of combo packs to choose from. There are even some education coaching centers where they quote a certain fee & duration for a pack of some courses and a different one for another pack.
    We all encounter many such offers in our day-to-day life. one cool summer evening i was resting on a sofa and enjoying myself with a good book, and i was suddenly struck with a strange idea why didn't God offer us any such combo packs instead of one going through all the phases of life. He should have come up with some 4 or 5 options for humans to choose from.

[childhood + youth (a bachelor life & no responsibilities)] ------ full enjoyment & without any significance to life

[childhood + youth + middle age(with all responsibilities)] ----- less enjoyment, love life as well as a respectable position in society
    [youth + middleage + old age] ---- wealthy and successfull life but with little happiness

i can not frame all the packs but i am sure that the choice of each & every individual varies because there are many things in life people struggle to achieve though some are gifted to them right away. People crave for riches, love, health, a significant life, happiness & what not. But now since we don't have any such packs, its all in our hands to mould our life(though the only thing we cant plan is our life span) with all the desired elements and make it a happy combo pack.

This is my funny thought. Do you people ever had such ideas?

Sravanthi

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Sravanti,

True, combo packs are a real great idea. I would love to have a combo pack of

Childhood + middle age

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Sravanti,

Nice and original idea. My combo will be

Childhood + Middle age

4. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sravanti, I dont think its a funny thought. In fact its a nice idea. Here we get to choose our own combo and God decides whether we can get all we want.

5. Sravanthi28

Hi Rajmiarun,
    Thanks for your compliment. You seem to be too unique as a person. I find it very strange that you chose childhood + middleage as your pack. I am in the assumption that most of the people vote for youth as their most cherished period.

Sravanthi

6. Sravanthi28

Hi Priyu,
    Thank you. yeh, finally everything is in God's hand to make sure it is experienced properly even though we get the oppurtunity to choose a combo pack.

Sravanthi

7. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sravanti,

I just don't want any combopacks I just need childhood to remain forever.