1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life has its own unique way of teaching lessons

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 18, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

WHO: you are is what makes you special. Don't change for anyone. WHAT: lies ahead will always be a mystery. Don't be afraid to explore. WHEN: life pushes you over, you push back harder. Where: there are choices to make,make the one you won't regret. WHY: things happen will never be certain. Take it in stride and move forward.
    Unknown quotes | added by: ArmyInfantry505

Sometimes some things happen which makes me very happy. For some it might be an ordinary thing but for me its a great thing. But whatever it is I always like to share the same here.

In Guruvayurappan temple Naveekarana Kalasam celebration is going on since 13th February. Everyday they have Ganapathi Homam, Kalasa Pooja , Veda Parayanam etc. in the mornings . For first three days they had Bhagavati Seva and other days different poojas. We started going since 16th only in the mornings. We dont get to see the Abhishekam, Kalasa Pooja etc. because by the time we finish our work and go it is late. We were able to get Lord's darshan when the nadai is opened, listen to the vadyams, bhajans etc. Today as we had go to the bank we were late but I was happy that I was able to go right in time when the abhisheka jalam was sprinkled on everyone. I feel very happy when I get that jalam on my head when I go there. I felt lucky . Then when I went to have lunch it was full. So I sat on a chair waiting for the next batch. Suddenly one friend of my dh came and told the man sitting in the row that there is place so you can shift and make one place. I was so happy that I got to eat in that batch only. My sister always says some good things happen because of Vibhuthi Yogam. This I thought must be that. Some may not believe in this but I strongly believe.

Life has its own unique way of teaching lessons. So no matter how many times I get emotionally worked up, I will never end up depressed. No matter how many times I am shattered by people around me, I will pick up the pieces and begin again. No matter how many times my heart is broken, I will never ever stop believing in the power of love. Because I believe that through all the twists and turns of life it is also full of surprises just waiting to happen, and soon I will see the miracles happen in my life too. So I just stay strong and keep going.
    Unknown quotes | added by: charming_bubbly

4 people like this.

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Ohh very very true vijima..Infact my life is just going the way you have described...Many things happening,and many things not all happening,dont know what God has in store for me..Anyway i remain hopeful always,and go by the saying 'Whatever happens life must move on'...

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sri dear thanks for the superfast fb which made my day. Glad to know about your experience too. Dont worry whatever happens happens for the best. All the best to you

4. iamsrihere

Thanks Vijima..I know a person in my life whose name is also Viji,and i refer to her as Vijima..And she is one person for whom i have lot of love and respect..Only that im not able to contact her now..So whenever i address you as Vijima,i feel im talking to her,and your response also made me feel that these are her words..Im so happy to be receiving your wishes..:)

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sri dear I am happy to know that you know another Viji whom you address as Vijima. Wow nice to hear that you felt you are talking to her reading my post. I am glad that I could be of some help to you. Today one lady in the temple was talking to me thinking I am the person whom she was talking to. Later when I told her I am not the person she was telling me you look like her only , this is the 3rd or 4th time someone has told me that I look like someone . They say na 7 people are there who look the same.

1 person likes this.
  6. iamsrihere

Vijima dont know if it was coincidence or not,your positive vibes is making many of us feel familiar with you..

3 people like this.
  7. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Every time i read your posts i find some thing common in you and me,the thoughts ...sometimes the experiences....well this time it was Guruvayoor temple :)

1 person likes this.
  8. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji aunty,
    Your posts always are refreshing and filled with positive thoughts....:)
    The last quote was so beautiful and energizing.....:)
    Today is holiday here......with the energy boost from your post, I hope I shall do some works I was postponing all these days.........
    Thank you..........:bowdown

9. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Aunty,

I always admire your thread titles.. U juz pick up titles and very opt quotes which is juz amazing...
    Wonderful snippet... Faith is what keeps us moving may it be on God/love/people, different things to different people..
    Please keep writing and keep sending us the positive vibes through your posts...

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dinny dear good to know we have something in common