1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form oflife

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 11, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form of

Sabita dear glad to see you here and sorry for the late reply. Glad you liked the post. Ya I have learnt in life that we should be independent and not depend on anyone. I am trying to be away from computer and dont use much like before but come and see theposts and wherever possible give my fb

1 person likes this.
  2. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Re: Life has been given for the purpose and so that we can lead the most pure form of

I was just thinking yesterday,I did not read any posts from you recently.

Here you are........ How are you madam?? How is health??

Good Posts and thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Viswa dear for your thought provoking fb as always

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and glad to know you liked the post and you felt relaxed and refresing after reading

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the compliments dear

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vanidear I am fine and thanks for your concern. Glad to know you were thinking of me .and to know that you liked the post. Actually I am myself surprised that my last thread was this thread and I have not written anything after that

1 person likes this.
  7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    All situations in life teach us something, whether it is separation or congregation.Life is a beautiful admixture of intertwined webs, some easy and some complex.As we look back and assess we feel how we were able to manage those things.
    At least we have friends to share, a medium to express thoughts and an opportunity to be of help to someone.
    But when we see others in poverty or in poor health or in marital disharmony or with children with challenges, parents with terminal illness,people with unsteady jobs etc etc, we should consider ourselves very fortunate.
    My sister,had some thyroid and pituitory problems and she had 'below normal'understanding.She could not get through even 7th standard. My parents had to discontinue her studies.She was short and somewhat plumpy.But what she cooked with her moderate skills tasted delicious.She was very slow in doing things but won't lie down idle. What we do in an hour she took 3 hrs.
    She had 4 children.She lost her 28 years old daughter in an accident. Her daughter was married and had a daughter 2 years old and twins 21 days old.Anybody in her position
    would have crumbled.Actually we could not control ourselves on seeing the pitiable sight.
    When we went to bangalore on hearing about this, preparation was on for cremation. My sister was in the kitchen warming the milk while holding one of the infants in her arms. She casually poured the milk into the feeding bottle and fed the child .Her unusual calmness threatened us all. But she accepted the reality more than anybody and went on her own.God gives everyone strength and courage to face the crisis whether they have sufficient I. Q. to face normal situations in life or not.
    Even now I shudder to think of the crisis and get amazed how she,branded as dull headed by everybody, managed to overcome.

Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Jayakka

Sorry for the late reply. My net is giving some problem. So I am not able to post much. Sorry to hear about your sister. Sorry to hear that she lost her 28 yrs old daughter
    When we come to know about others problems only we feel that ours isnothing. .