1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life from duck's view

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Naksh, May 22, 2013.

1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

this morning.....on my way back to work leaving my school at son...sorry son at school.:crazy area around his school is pretty. knee length grass, fresh air, bids, and an funny bald noisy peacock , and annoying ducks (yeah they are good but when you are late to work....and they walk on road like pregnant women :biggrin2:...i feel like getting out of the car :evil:...carry and deposit these pregnant ladies on other side of the road and :notthatway: ask them to change their morning walk times. and go my way....they are like the more i get irritated..somehow i feel they sense my irritation...and turn towards me ...stand like " ok I am slow.:roll: what now? . i need to cross my road by my terms like AnitaP once said. i dont care if you are getting later..why dint you wake up early and cross this road before its my morning walk?..now wait for me :coffee and go your way." i am "okay boss..now get the dash out of my way :evil: or i will dash you."

and i suspect it does shake its back at me when going.

okay so i was patiently waiting looking at this one duckies rearend this morning....while it crosses the road. one adult duckie int he front..and seevral small baby duckies followed him/her. and another adult duck taking the rear end. ......

so were they really on their morning walk? ...are these two adult duckies mummy and daddy of all these baby duckies? (well if they are they seriosly need to be educated on contracepshon :iagree). or are these the teacher duckies taking their students on a field trip? hmm. mummy, papas of all these baby duckies may have gone to work leaving them at daycare. now where od they work? ...may be daily labourers in a field picking the warms out. will they feel sad leavign their duckies at the preshool too? ..

do they have same kind of feelings? ...how is it to view the world form duckies eyes...no not the brian..peope already say i got a bird brain..and duck feet...so this time its eyes).

Life from duck's view :biggrin2:.

okay thats for today...lets meet again ..same place..same time? ..noh not same time....again when i get such random thoughts.

if people paid for having random thoughts i think i would become the richest person int his planet earth and then i would definitely construct a different walk trail for these ducks.

i know one person here who wonders if salt tastes like salt for every person or sugar or whatever taste a particular thing is.....does it taste similar to her people as well..? ehehhe.

this is the place for all your random thoughts... meaningless thoughts....write them here...

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    24 people like this.

2. TimidlyConfidnt

TimidlyConfidnt Gold IL'ite

Of course when you are late for wor... tab puri kayanat jud jaati hai aur late karne main (even nature joins in making you even more late)

• Automatic garage door doesn't open - you have to step out to press the garage door opener.
    • You practically miss every green light - or meet every red light. S
    • Someone turns in front of you from side lane who believes in driving slower than speed limit.
    • And of course, your car wouldnt' have the umbrella when its raining - all other sunny days, its tossed around in the vehicle.
    • You run to drop your child to daycare in the rain and you kid thinks its funny
    • You rush to work 8 minutes late for a meeting - only to know its been rescheduled for tomorrow morning. Notifications were sent today morning - an hr before!:rant

So in all this, random thots! Naaah......more like curses flowing - silently. Can't corrupt my toddler beyond "air head" and "poppy head" :rant just yet!

But wait... now I have random thots... I am work nnow :rotfl

4 people like this.
  3. TimidlyConfidnt

Speaking of random thots... I know one person who wants to know the sugar content in salt

7 people like this.
  4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Duck....pregnant women...mommy and daddy ducky and ahem ahem...
    Naksh..only you could have written this...:bowdown:
    Had the heartiest laugh :rotfl
    And pls keep posting such "bird brained threads" ....:biggrin2:

5 people like this.
  5. TimidlyConfidnt

His forte :biggrin2:

5 people like this.
  6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Yeah yeah i agree...

Chalo Naksh tell me whats in the menu tomorrow??...duck is it??
    I know you are "vezzie".:biggrin2:....but who knows may be you just changed your mind this morning

3 people like this.
  7. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Spend time on IL. Sleep late. Wake up late. Then rush to school and invent "duck story" excuses :roll:

So did the teacher buy it? :)

10 people like this.
  8. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

You know nakshu....... You just gave me an idea........ So creatively brilliant you are...........

Naksh::: creatively brilliant, beautiful and handsome man........

2 people like this.
  9. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

phew Naksh daat his a bery noise thaaat!Finally learned your language!:)
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaw i got so many random thoughts that wont repeat a single day!Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To start with i want to go back in time and say no my dh!Phew i am single and ready to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
    Wear lovely designer wear travel to work in a merc, be the pie of everyone's eye,travel the world aka london paris new york!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Would love to live life com sitcom types!!!!!!!!I would love to be Penny from big bang!!!!!!!!!!!will post more on random thoughts!

3 people like this.
  10. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading your snippet way too much. Feeling so refreshed. The mother blogs were suffocating me and boy did i need some original. Still ducks and pretty much all their cousins fascina
    te me.. i could just watch them forever . Maybe these clever thoughts did not pop up..
    there is a lot of distance between my head and brain is too much.

2 people like this.