1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life after divorce

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by cuppcake, May 28, 2012.

1. cuppcake

cuppcake Gold IL'ite

Dear friends thank u so much for your best wishes and encouragement...one feels so loved here, its like coming to close friends..i pray that God give strength to all those suffering girls who don't even have family support..its not an easy task to look for a partner the 2nd time around but am keeping the faith..getstrngth hats off to u too for showing such courage and not losing hope and I am sure we will both find someone with whom a relationship is full of mutual love and trust and free from abuse. May everyone keep the hope and faith alive , no matter what.

5 people like this.
  2. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Cuppcake,

Heartiest welcome to Indusladies. I salute you for your accomplishments after being in such painful situation.

We need brave women like you in our soceity and in our forum where lots of women come here to share their sorrows, looking for solutions for their problems after ILs, problems after divorce, emotional support, guidance.

1 person likes this.
  3. rose2000

rose2000 Silver IL'ite

Congrats cuppcake and hats off for your accomplishments. I wish you happniess and success in your future.

1 person likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cuppcake,

I have nothing but admiration for courageous woman like you. Standing for righteousness is a noble trait. I am so happy for you that you had a strong ambition to be on your own and focused on academic to be successful. Especially, I am very pleased to know that you are looking forward to a new relationship and happiness. That confidence is what would make you happier sooner than you expect. I am so happy to note that you have successfully removed thoughts about past pain to become happier. You are definitely a role model for many who suffer in the hands of abusive husbands. Spousal relationship should be based on unconditional love, mutual care for each other, strong faith and trust and mutual respect for each other and their feelings.

There were so many men and women who voiced for the welfare of the women. But practically doing it with courage and conviction is much more valuable. Let God shower His Grace on you for a very successful new relationship and a very happy rest of your life.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  5. jyotisingh24

jyotisingh24 New IL'ite

6. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

cupcake i wish i was a man! so i cud have propose u.Seriously you are role model for us ladies.Keep it up girl.

2 people like this.
  7. cuppcake

cuppcake Gold IL'ite

Aww that's the sweetest thing ever. Thank u so much goodgirl.

8. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Bravo Cuppcake!:thumbsup Thats what i tell my divorced friend ,its a semicolon ...
    There is a long way to go,move on!

2 people like this.
  9. cedantseq

cedantseq New IL'ite

i have been through a bad marriage myself. i tried my best to save it, my wife tried her best to give me divorce. finally after 12 years she went to civil court, where my divorce case is heard for the past 3 years. i lost my name, my self esteem, all my gold, my money and everything,now at 43 years, i wonder what life is in store for me? well i tried a lot to save but it was not to be. been through a divorce is the worst page of any one life. well we lived togthet totally only for 2 years

1 person likes this.
  10. cuppcake

cuppcake Gold IL'ite

Sorry to know about what u had to go through cedantesq. Life can throw up many surprises for us, a lot of them unpleasant ( eg death of a loved one), and it hurts terribly, but we can't be living in the past and miss the present and future.

Aanewala pal..jaanewala hai
    Ho sake to ismein, zindagi bita do
    pal yeh jo jaanewala hai

(The coming moment is soon going to pass. If possible, live you life to the fullest in that one moment, that's soon going to pass)

P.S. TheSahil I'm unable to respond to your private message because it says your inbox is full :)

1 person likes this.