1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Letter to a cheating Husband.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Miserable, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Miserable

Miserable New IL'ite

I feel this marriage is not leading anywhere interms of husband and wife relationship.
    Just we are there for children sake; and I dnt want to be in compromising situation for rest
    of my life.
    I really dnt feel any loving feeling towards you, this relation is just like siblings brother and sister.
    Just spending too many years with each other it has the caring, sharing kind of stuff over and above
    its about children.
    Things will not change for good between both of us, atleast before last year there I was having sum
    kind of love towards you , but now how much I dig myself and be neutral what you did in this relation
    I dnt feel love towards you, its just feel I am sticking to you because of financial reason, security of my
    children and there well-being. Day-In and Day-Out I am hating this type of arrangement.
    Even I am at threshhold of youth and about to move dimmer side of life, I feel you will be more problematic
    in future than you ever been.
    I dnt understand how you forget or just moveon with the fact how you behaved with me when you are with
    so called prostitute(yes for me they are prostitute, the way you are.) One thing to be noted here such kind of
    womens comes to married men who had slept with other males in there lifetime, Right. Or why they will
    get in the relation with married men....
    And why your Sister need to make you understand you about such kind of sluts to you(when even you knows
    the fact). Later your mom and Sis wants to shine themselves by saying that they saved my married life infact
    the fact they knows that there son and bro resp. is a kind of person who doesnt deserve a family, if it wundnt be
    me no other women wud tolerated two strong ( till aggreeing mom and sis for second marriage ) and dirty (sleeping
    with other women even when wife is delivery his own flesh). What kind of a person you are I will never understand
    such kind of son yr parent had bought in this world that he can swear upon his new born baby that he will not do it again and still
    go against of it. Where ever yr father be he is definately ashamed of you, thats for sure.
    You try to be how much good, you are the B******and you will be the one in future, Girgit rang badalte rehta hai.
    And I know you in and out.
    Your sister chamcha ghumaoo you just for the money nothing else. That I know.
    Once you were after my friend maid . cant beleive this.
    Had a HIV test , dnt know why (sleeps with prostitute)
    Slept and had an affair with my sis after my delivery.
    Dint felt ashamed of this again gone for second shot
    Had affair with friends sis that too a prostitute already slept with an old man( this thing also I am unable to understnd
    We will never see on such old guy and she slept with, Its so horrible)
    For such kind of bastard women you will keep me and my family on edge.
    And apni sister aur mom ko second marriage ke liye manayege, what a person yor are.
    Now trying to be good by praying diligently to god, for what
    what you think God will pardon you with what you have done
    See yourself in mirror Do you think how you look now
    No charm All foxy looks on your face.
    If you have problem than go and get married to another girl
    Why you have to spoiled my life, you can do anytime
    You have financial power Do it, why you have to spoil others life
    If I have a house , I will not see your face anytime in my life.
    Till the time children grow independent they will be with me . Understand this.
    Who want to TRUST such kind of a person you are.
    You are a LONER.
    Because you dnt know how to keep relation and with you even
    I suffered , because of you I never had cherished relationship with
    one.
    Just praying to God just show me the way.
    And just gets out of this miserable and tortures life.
    You are a pain, Even yr parent definately having problem raising you.
    They have never trained you that the reason I am having so much problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Re: Letter to B****** Husband.

Kick this guy and come out

3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

High time to come out of him and get a life for yourself.Be bold!Lodge a complaint against him.These guys should be punished to death.Period.

May God bless you!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  4. Umlaut

Umlaut Silver IL'ite

I second you Kalyani. Oh, my God, what a horror story.
    Miserable, Get out of this circus of a so-called marriage before you turn totally crazy or heaven forbid, succumb to some dreadful disease.

5. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Collect the proofs of his infidelity. Then drag him to court and sue the **** out of him. He is a criminal and should be punished before he does any more harm.

-Lakshmi

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I have not understand one thing in this whole letter, if he had been promiscuous for these many times why are you still with him? why this desperation and naming it for the SAKE of KIDS? if you dont respect yourself, he wouldnt either. STart looking for a job, stand on your feet, take the proofs of his behaviour, and take your kids and get out of his house. Atleast if you start your life again, he would know no one would put up with it. By living with him under the same roof, you are not doing any good to him or to you or to the kids...as this daily crying and his acts would have very bad impact on the kids, as kids would learn from parents behaviour.

7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf Silver IL'ite

You are making life more painful and torturous not just for yourself but your kids as well by staying in such marriage. Try to find ways of being financially independent then it will be much easier on you to get out.Please don't bring your kids up in such a toxic environment. Seek appropriate help and get out asap.

8. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Good Lord! What a human being? Please keep your self away from him.

9. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

God, feel so bad for u dear.please throw him out, he does not deserve you. He is walking all over you because you are letting him.

10. 1janavi

1janavi Bronze IL'ite

Miserable,If you leave this guy dont you have a home to go to(parents,brother/sister).What is your educational qualification.Is it difficult to get a job to maintain a decent family.How many kids do you have and how old are they ?
    If you can land in a decent job or if you have support from your parents side you should leave this guy.Even if yours is a love marriage try to establish contacts with your parents and please get out of this mess.