Lets share our weekend plans

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by gankita, May 15, 2015.

1. gankita

gankita Silver IL'ite

Most of us look online where to take kids out on weekends and look for vacation ideas. Though we have everything online and look for to go places, but why not put our our travel ideas here. You can share where you plan to over weekend and even post where you have been and share your experience, what could have been better.
    In case we want to go for outing we can open this thread and have an idea where to go..:) We can also mention where we live and then post the attraction and our experience.
    This will be very helpful to everyone and especially newcomers in houston like me.
    Here goes mine.

My dh doesn't get off every weekend, his holidays are unpredictable. last weekend was off so we went to AQUARIUM.
    It was pretty nice especilally to take kids, most of you have visited it already.
    For those who haven't and plan to go , pls take extra pair of clothes for your kid.
    My LO wanted to play in water fountain and then i realized i didn't had extra set of clothes. Though we managed but he couldn't play longer.

would love to hear from you all

1 person likes this.

2. gankita

gankita Silver IL'ite

I thought that was a good ideafaintingsmiley

3. gankita

gankita Silver IL'ite

Hi lifeunplugged,
    i know you are still setling down and so am i,
    there is strawberry fest going on , in case you are interested.
    I want be able to make it.

Pasadena Strawberry Festival