Let's share our travel experiences!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Reenae, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Hey Guys n Girls,

Let's start a new thread where we can share our travel experiences? I am sure a lot of you nice people out there must like travelling as much as I do and it would be great to hear of your unbiased reviews of vacations, resorts, hotels, travel advice, photos etc.

What do you think? I'll be keen to hear your views.

Reenae

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Reenae,
    THanks for starting this thread.
    I really loved my Florida & Bahamas cruise vacation.
    Places were beautiful, enjoyed to core.
    Totally loved it.

3. palluda

palluda New IL'ite

Hi, I am a brand new member, just a few minutes old actually, and of all the topics I peeked into, this one's piqued my attention instantly. I do love to travel, and although, I do not have the opportunity to travel as much and as often as I would like, I have found greater pleasure and often, enrichment, in each of my ventures, than most of those that count travel as a "regular" or "routine" aspect of their lives. I cherish every stage of the experience, often beginning right from the planning stage, and it would be wonderful to hear of others stories, as well as share my on this subject. So yes, I would love to participate in a travel oriented discussion, as I believe its one of greatest blessings that our modern living allows us, on par with electricity and communication....
    cheers,