Let's Fire Up Those Neurons!

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you sister. You are generous in your words and glad that you find here and there my pointers useful and that you page mark it for future ref.
    Regards.
    God BLESS

1Sandhya likes this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The family made some uncharitable comments about my cooking over the weekend. I am on hartal today and there is a Mexican stand-off / who will blink first for dinner tonight. So, here I am posting spoiler tags : )

The puzzle was a nice gentle one to do along with my Wordle this morning. I was not so hopeful as I could think of words only for the blue seven-limbed symbol in the top row, the person in the bottom row and the logo in the last image. But lo and behold googling those words served up the possible answer. Wrapped it up with a sobering reading about the snow image.

3. Kohvachn

Kohvachn Gold IL'ite

...un momentito, señor. It's after all the grand finale! ; )

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Thyagarajan Sir,

I will wait for you to post you answer before I release my write up about the answer. I am sure you have now become a master in sending private messages and creating spoilers.

If you like to also specialize in "clues", please read @Kohvachn's response above.

deepthyanoop and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Viswamitra

I was upset with a lot of negative developments around me on everything I was working on and I was not able to take my mind off from those issues. Boom. A puzzle from @Gauri03 came and knowing full well that diverting the mind is one way to stop worrying about things, I decided to spend more time on solving her puzzle. Isn't it a great blessing to keep the mind engaged forgetting all the surroundings? May be these puzzles help keeping ourselves in the present moment.

I feel these puzzles help me to keep my brain alertness in tact.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    Thyagarajan and deepthyanoop like this.
  6. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@Viswamitra Sir, thanks for the tag.

I am stunned at the role of the Church across continents aiding and abetting nefarious operations!

7. Viswamitra

Welcome back @butterflyice! What a delight to see your hint in answering the puzzle. I am so happy you worked on this puzzle.

butterflyice and Gauri03 like this.
  8. Viswamitra

@Thyagrajan Sir,

I am so impressed with your tireless effort to solve the puzzles and active participation in this group, Sir. Neurites here have special place in my heart as they helped me understand how these puzzles work. I still continue to be a novice in this but the amount of encouragement I get from this group is exceptional. They constantly cheer everyone here. Amongs many forums I visit in this thread, this particular thread is so special to me. This place is about comradship more than competitiveness.

It will take some time to work it out but kindly continue your effort. Once you figure out how these puzzles work, I look forward to you creating your own puzzles for us to solve. If you review the words used by @jskls, @Kohvachn and @butterflyice in their respective hints to the answer, you may get the answer. A special clue for you in addition to the message I sent you @Thyagarajan Sir. The image attached here is a place in South America.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    Gauri03 and deepthyanoop like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Couple more are still working on the puzzle and hence I will post the answer after they find the answer or when they tell me to go ahead and post the answer.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Welcome back, old friend! So nice to see you here again. : )