Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Anjana, Our prayers are with you. We pray for the speedy recovery of your dear mom who always mean so much to us. Take care. Regards, sujatha

2. vasanthano1

vasanthano1 New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

I just now saw this thread. Yes i too belive in joint prayers for others. Anjana i will pray God for ur mother speedy recovery and for good health.
    Cheers.. vasantha

3. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jothi,Neelima,Sujathae,Vasantha,
    Thanks for all your love,support, and prayers. It sure helped me get through this tough period last week with a lot of strength.

An Update- Dear IL'tes my mom's surgery went well. She is responding well and is recovering slowly. She should be discharged within couple weeks. Thanks for all your prayers.God did answer our prayers.
    Love,

4. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear Anjana,
    Good to see your update of your mom's health,god had answered our prayers.Please don't worry,my prayers for her speedy recovery.

5. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anjana

Nice to hear that ur mom's surgery went on well. My prayers for her complete recovery. Hope to hear that news from u soon.

Regards
    Priya

6. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Dear ILites,
    I just saw this thread today.. I can see that many of the group payers is answered...
    I request you all to kindly pray for me ... We are trying to conceive since 1 year and still unsuccessful...
    I get very depressed every month when I know I am still not pregnant... Please include me in your prayers...
    - a devotee

7. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Friend, Don't worry we will pray for you. Hope u give us a good news soon. May God bless you with everything. Best regards,

Sujatha

8. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Anjana, Hope your mother is recovering well now. Take good care of her. It is great to be able to serve our parents. You r lucky.

with kind regards,
    sujatha

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi all il's,

Having been missing you all. i am really happy that lot of il's have started joining in prayers. it really shows, that we do care about others.
    I know the desperation that hits you when u are alone, in a depressed mood, or in trouble. whatever it is the feeling that there are others who will give you a hand (even if it is not physical) it means a lot to the person.

I know that there are lot of us out there who would really like to ask a hand to hold, but do hestitate to open ourselves in a forum like this. I just want to assure them, it is ok. just come into the circle of warm and kind hearted spirits, and feel the strength.

Believe in prayers. I do. I think I am always shown the right direction through my prayers.

Love
    Shanthi.

10. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Although I did not actively participate in this thread, I've believed in group prayers & praying for others. I have certain issues at this juncture in my life & was wondering if you guys can pray for me too - I would like to get a clearer perspective & I would like to solve the issues amiably, so I need your prayers to guide me.
    Thanks,
    L.