Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Vivbass, Ramya and Usha, Don't be disheartened. Pray and believe in Him. He will give u all that u want. I was also upset like u when I didn't have child after one year of marriage. My m-in-law was anxious and her words made me more anxious. I went to the doc and did all the tests. She told me I was 100% normal. From the day i started consistently i prayed to Him. I used to recite Kanda Sasti for atleast 5 times a day. I use to sit before the God and cry. Finally i was blessed with a beautiful, gifted, blessed child after 4 years of marriage. She was born in Kirthika Natchathiram. She is 10 years old and she has been a source of joy for me and my family from the day she was born. So believe, believe, believe in Him he will definitely shower his blessings on u. If u r interested in pooja, U can fast on Kanda Sasti (6th day after New moon day) day every month make paruppu payasam and pray to him, recite Kanda Sasti Kavacham as many times as possible, take only payasam after neiveidhyam. Take a meal in the night without onion and sleep on a mat. Do this for 6 months consecutively and see the results. U can also make Kadalai malai and pray to Dakshinamoorthy on thursdays. We will also pray for u and we hope to hear the good news from u three soon. With lots and lots of wishes from Sujatha

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear suja,
    thanx for ur mail,s, iam telling kandashasti kavasam for the past 4 yrs,donno y still god is playing with me :icon_frown: ,s i believe that god is the only person who is going to help me,nowadays i have left it to god's hand,he knows when to gift me a child,so iam eagerly waiting for my sweety,i hope i'll get it soon:)

3. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Vivbass, Don't worry. Believe. He will take care and do everything at the right time. We will pray consistently. All the best and take care.

Best Regards, Sujatha

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear IL ites,

Please lets join hands and pray for our member ANJANA'S Mother who will be undergoing a back surgery on April 12th. Let us pray for a successfull surgery and speedy recovery for Anjana's mom.

Dear Anjana,

My best wishes and paryers for your mom for a speedy recovery.

Vandhana

5. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Dear Anjana,

Our Wishes is with ur mother for her speedy recovery. Don't worry.

6. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

My prayers and wishes for your mom's sppeedy recovery,please don't worry dear Anjana.

7. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anjana,
    Dont worry dear...our prayers are with you...

8. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anjana

I too join hands with other ilites and wish ur mom a speedy recovery. Our prayers are with u. I am sure your mom will be fine soon.

Regards
    Priya

9. devikanthi

devikanthi Senior IL'ite

Dear Vivibas,

I can understand your state of mine and the pain you are going through. Any how just believe in god and everything will be ok soon. You know when my first kid was just 1 and half yrs old, I got my second pregnancy. Inspite of my elders resisting, I got my pregnancy terminated. From that moment onwards not a single minute went without my repenting for the decision I made. I spent so many nights without sleeping and just crying crying and crying. I dont know what made my mind to take that decision (At that time I thought I wanted to take care of my son in a very good way but you know one thing I love a baby girl the most more than a baby boy). I used to think a lot about my aborted child whether it would have been a baby girl and how badly she will hate me and all......... (I cant tell u what all I went thro' I used to get hallucinations and I used to dream somebody is taking away my baby and running away etc., ) gradually I recovered from everything. I dont say it was easy for me but still I tried a lot to forget all those and come out of that stage. I used to pray god daily 3 to 4 hrs, I used to read Mahabharatham and some books I loved to read (C. Narayana reddy , Geethanjali (ravindranath tagore etc.,) I learnt to divert my mind from my thoughts. So what I want to say is have faith in god and wait for the day to come. Every good thing will come to you if you just wait for it (I know its easy to say all these things but still you can atleast give a try). So dont worry dont be tensed about all these and if you relax only your health will improve so please dont take any sort of tensions to your heart. I hope my words have alteast soothened you to little extent and that all I want.

Dev

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Anjana,

Do not worry. All IL ites are here praying for your Mom to have a smooth surgery and quick recovery.

Malathy