Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Vivbass

I will pray for you.I did not even guess from all your usual posts that you are suffering so much.Have faith,everything will go on well.

2. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,

This is a very thoughtful thread. Kootu Prarthanai definitely works wonders.

Jothi.

3. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Vivbass,

Please try to be optimistic. I will definitely keep you in my prayers everyday. Think positive thougts, read good books and listen to music just like Chithra said.

Good Luck,
    Jothi.

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends ,

What a lovely thought to start this thread.

Viji, Ms C and others have given you very good advice. Be optimistic about life and that will make a big difference to you. I read a true story once, ( i think in readers digest), About a lady suffering from terminal stages of cancer. But through sheer will power to live and her optimistic nature, she beat the cancer and is alive and well now. So , please change your outlook towards life. Do meditation everyday, that does bring a sense of peace to you.
    Am sure that you will very soon in the near future be blessed with a bundle of joy and we will all pray for that .

Vandhana

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: Prayers...

Dear Vivbass,

I am a bit late in joining this thread. I see that our friends have been attneding to you with a lot of affection and heart. God will Bless you Vivbass, don't lose your trust in Him and keep up your self confidence and positive thinking.
    Chithra's suggestion sounds very good and will aid in your positive outlook. Vandhana's example of the lady is really impressive.
    Whatever it is, keep up a cheerful attitude and don't lose faith.
    I too join the others in praying for your health and that you will soon be blessed with a baby. Main thing is to relax first and keep yourself in a cheerful mood.

L and Best wishes,
    Kamla

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

This is a great idea indeed.

I believe in the power of prayer. A collective prayer will work wonders.

I too request all my fellow IL'ites to pray for me. I have a very earnest prayer and wish going to God every minute. I seek your prayers for the same.

I know, I did not reveal as to why, but believe me, it is a valid request and I hope you all will understand my need for privacy.

Thank you all in advance:)

L, Kamla

7. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

Will sure include you in my prayers and I do understand the need for privacy. Hope God will soon answer your prayers.
    Love,

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

So sweet Anjana,

Thanks for the instant fb. I already feel that God is going to hear me:)

Thanks,
    Kamla

9. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

This is a very nice and powerful forum to pray together for all ILites. Each of us have own own issues be it failing health, arguments with families, husband, in-laws, children, jobs, career etc. But let us remember that each of these phases is temporary and we will have a happy phase as explained lucidly by our ChitVish in the "Vedic Cycle of life".

VivBass, a lot of us women are in the same boat as you are. This real life story similar to the one Vandhana mentioned might give you hope. One of my fellow patients had a brain tumour which my doctor removed, and she conceived and gave birth to healthy babies at the age of 42. Please don't worry, God gives us travails, so we emerge stronger to encounter them.

Kamla, we pray for you too, can understand your need for privacy. By God's grace, everything will be fine very soon.

We pray that Geetha's mom be cured and is out from hospital.

Sarvehi Sukhinah Santo, Sarve santuh niraamaya, Sarve BhadraNi Pashyantuh, Maa Kaschit Dukha Bhaargaveth! Om Shantih Shantih Shantihi|| Hari OM||

10. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dearest Kamla,

We will definitely include you in our prayers too. You do not have to reveal the whys and wherefores. So heres praying that whatever travails you are going through now, will get solved soon.

Love
    Vandhana