Let us pray together.

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Shanvy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: Prayers...

Dear vivbass,
    I did feel heavy on reading your post.
    Can I spare my thoughts with you?
    You must come out of your depressed mood & literally force yourself to become cheerful. Listen to lot of music if that interests you or read books or do whatever relaxes you.
    Next try this auto suggestion method.
    Daily, twice,stand in front of the mirror, face yourself & tell
    " Day by day, in every way, I am feeling better, better & better. God has blessed me with all that I deserve. He will soon bless me with a child & thereafter a very happy life. I already thank God in anticipation for the same".
    When you utter these words, you must say with full faith & looking forward for the same to happen. Don't do mechanically like a mundane chore.
    Entertain pleasant thoughts & a very relaxed mind. These will increase the chances of your conceiving. Unwind completely in mind ( you know when).
    Please do remember that we will all pray for you to get a child & a happy life.
    The best is yet to be.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Vivbass

Oh dear do not worry we all will pray for you. Yes you should strongly feel that you will have your child very soon. May the god bless you with the child very soon.

regards
    vidhi

3. Mathu

Mathu Senior IL'ite

HI,
    My prayers will be always there for who ever is suffering.

"Loka Samastha Sukino Bavanthu"

Group prayers works for sure...

4. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Dear Vivbass,

Sure we will include U in our prayer. But dear don't loose hope:yes: . Nobody in this life not facing some problem & even ur this problem will solved u will find another problem. This is a life, but never loose ur hope. Do ur best & rest leave to him (God). & never forget-

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

5. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all my well wishers,
    i thank u all, for praying me,iam happy to read all ur post.
    sure chithra madam i'll do what u have suggested with my whole heart,i believe with all ur prayers i'll be ok & i'll get my baby,i'll info u all soon the happy news.
    for me itz like posting in IL like talking with god,if we talk with god v'll feel some relax & support,like the same i feel here.
    once again thanx to u all.:2thumbsup:

6. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vivbass

I shall definetly include u in my prayers. Have trust in God, I am sure you will be blessed with a healthy baby very soon. Don't feel desperate and always entertain postivie thoughts.

My best wishes to you.

Regards
    Priya

7. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Vivbass,

Surely you will be in all our prayers....and all th eothers have already given so many positive tips and i can see from your reply , youhave started to feel better.....so keep going up on that positive ladder and dont worry....lay all the burden on God and i am sure you will feel lighter and that itself will pave the way for the good things to happen! Naturally you have to be free of tension in such situations , and be ready to accept the blessings from ABOVE!:2thumbsup:

8. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,

Very thoughtful of you to start such a wonderful thread. I will sure include Geetha's mom in my prayers. Hope everything goes well with her.
    Love,

9. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vivbass,
    It was quite painful to read your post. As Mrs C has suggested positive thoughts generate positive energy. Just relax and sure things will happen the way you want to. I will sure include you in my prayers and very soon you will be blessed with a baby.
    Love,

2 people like this.
  10. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all,thank u all for spending time for me ,for special prayer,i feel like crying for u all hopes,advices...really iam feeling better now...also i spoke with my mom,so iam getting better today.:)