Let us Pray for Sick Pets.

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by krishnaamma, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite

Hi Sriniketan

May cocoas soul rest in peace.

Lakshmi

2. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

May Amar's soul rest in peace!

3. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals - sorry to hear about Amar - to see an animal suffer is so difficult. God had other plans for him - he is in peace now. Am sorry I did not come to this thread earlier.

4. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Sriniketan - sorry for the delay in this thread. Really sad to hear about your dog Cocoa. As a pet owner, I cannot imagine life with my dog. Hope you and your family are doing better now - any new pet in the picture yet? I bet everytime you go past a pet store, you stop to look at them! They bring so much joy to our lives.

5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

May Amar's soul rest in peace!:yes:

6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Compassionate Animal Lovers,

I just saw this thread. Let Amar's and Cocoa's soul rest in piece. We had a dog in our family called caesar which my dad bought for me when I was in 3rd standard and it died when I was studying 9th Standard. It was such a hard feeling to loose a lovely pet that I decided to not have a pet in future. I don't want to live through that pain again.

Please see this post that I just made about a sub-forum for Pets and Animal Lovers. Please update in that thread if you are interested in being a founding member of the new sub-forum.

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Losing a pet is very painful and look for another pet at that time seemed impossible....Malalthy, so that we need not go through the same pain later one more time...
    but we got a pet 3 months later...enjoying our time with him...

sriniketan

8. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Malathy,

In my house we had 2 dogs and in my grand mother's house they had one. We gave those dogs to another person because we shifted to a new house and there the house owners not allowed dogs. so we felt very bad and my father gave them to a friend. From that I also decided not to have pets in future. To have pets we must have one own house with land and also we need a person to take care of that. Now Krishna is very fond of animals and from his childhood he wants to have 1 dog and fish tank. Till this date I am saying 'Big NO' for that. Already I am shuttling, then what todo with those pets? So he is playing with our neighbor's dogs. In Bangalore 2 , 3 are having good dogs as their pets. He used to play with them.

So nice of you Malathy, you created a forum for these pets. Thank you very much.