1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Let us begin at IL – Happy International Women’s Day – March 08th 2015 (Sunday)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Saisakthi, Mar 8, 2015.

1. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Happy women's day to all the lovely ladies :)

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister @Saarang,

Thank You for stopping over and your wishes, reciprocate the same to you too.

AUM SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  3. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@Saisakthi sister...
    Firstly, wish you a very Happy Women's week! A bigg salute to all the women for their Will power, Inner strength and patience!!

I am really blessed to be in IL and meeting people like you and @suryakala ma, who are true devotees with complete faith on the Guru. I wish I can be atleast half of what you people are.
    I am practicing to be positive, count my blessings, and be ever thankful to BABA and Shri Rayaru for the infinite things they have given me in this life, blessed me with great family, friends, education and health!

I will surely take time to share whatever god has given me to the lesser privileged.

Thanks for giving us timely reminders that we are god's favorite children and he has chosen us to be his medium for reaching out to the needy!!

May Shri Guru Rayaru, and BABA help us go in the right path always and shower their blessings on everyone!! :Bow:

2 people like this.
  4. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sister @Saisakthi,

Thanks and same to you and all ILites.As of now I am teaching my maids kids and their friends arts and crafts free of cost.I am not able to do much more than that right now.
    But yes I will try to do more.

2 people like this.
  5. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Dear @Saisakthi Mam,

To be honest, after coming to our new place I have not done anything worth which can be counted as a gesture. I did contribute a little some for an old lady for her eye operation ( though she s well off and can effort, but due to rivalry with DIL she did not want to get help from them).
    Here we don't get much opportunity to find the needy esp. my family being not into any clubs or social groups.
    SAI RAM
    SAI RAM
    SAI RAM

6. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thank you very much for your as usual interest shown for the Women's Day. Thanks for your wishes and I reciprocate the same to you.

Wishes to all the sisters here.

7. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

8. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

@SaiSakthi Ma'am

Thanks for tagging me. Wishing everyone at IL a very happy women's week.
    Frankly, after coming to this new place, I have not done anything to contribute. This thread has made me realize this shortcoming of mine. I will try to give back to the society and help less privileged children do better.

9. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

@Saisakthi[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Wishing you happy Women's day.

As part of our small NGO, we recently donated some money for under privileged kids at Tata Memorial Cancer society in Mumbai. Our NGO provides livelihood bicycles to small vendors to help them grow their business. Here is the blog site.
    [/FONT]https://bicycleangels.wordpress.com/

2 people like this.
  10. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Sister Saisakthi, a group of volunteers (mostly housewives and college kids) and I, we teach English and communications. We use modules that are available on the Internet, but are always open to suggestions. Your guidance would certainly help us make these sessions more enriching.