1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lessons Learnt In 2013

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 2, 2020.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The lessons I learnt in 2013. Some of you might ask these lessons you must have learnt long back as you have crossed 70 yrs now. :) I think now only I am learning and getting some gyanam. Too late isnit it. Now a days even children learn faster because of the modern technology and also because their parents teach them and buy everything for them. In our days we were not so lucky in those things but lucky in other things. When I got a Camera from my office as a gift for completing 25 yrs I never used to give my children too to use them thinking they might spoil. So I learnt that you can teach and give them the chance to learn everything and without using them how will they know how it can be used. After my cataract operation I came to know how bright and beautiful the world is because of which I am able to make jewellery otherwise it was difficult for me to put the thread into the needle. On my 70th birthday learnt that there are so many people to shower love When our elders teach us something in our young age and tell us some quotes we dont give much heed to them. But later only we understand that whatever they teach us is through their experience and which will help us in the long run

These are the quotes which came true in 2013

Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you
    Try try till you succeed
    Too much of everything is not good, in tamil they say adhigamanaal amrudhamumvisham, so should be in a limit in everything
    Opportunities seldom come , so should make use of it
    People dont love us for the money we have but for the heart we have
    You can learn things in old age too

sindmani and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    Once again you retold the essence of life lessons.
    2. Very well said with emphasis drawn from not only that you had observed in the past but also from quotes at the foot of the post gleaming Truth for overhaul happiness

3. When air is blocked from circulation, it turns stale in no time but when windows opened all around cross ventilation renders refreshing feeling to those present in the hall.

4. A slight opening in the AC room is necessary to reduce the odour of accumulated dust being circulated with stale air.

5. Anything in excess consumed by mouth or by eyes or by ears soon turns un palatable or poisonous. Even little snake poison cure certain form of cancer. But in excess dosage it would be fatal.

6. Give and take philosophy is itself an education. Needle and thread too too teach us focus. We learn new life lessons even in our old age. We tell receptive young ones “stitch in time saves nine”!

Thanks and Regards.

God is generous with devotees who are generous & broad-minded.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks bro
    Glad you liked my post

Thyagarajan likes this.