1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Lessons in Usha Sewing School, Mount Road

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by Vidyachandramou, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Vidyachandramou

Vidyachandramou New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm learning sewing in Usha Sewing School, Mount Road.

The weekend classes are going well. Even if it is short certificate courses or long-term certificate courses, both are handled properly. There are few observations from certain group of users that they are not happy with the classes.

Generally, the teachers give attention to every one in equal manner. The level of details they get into for a given course is same irrespective of short/long term courses. Naturally the length of total content could be smaller for short term courses, and hence, some of the basics would need to be picked up by the students faster.

There are some students who don't understand this. So, they just complain that the classes are not conducted well. Just wanted to highlight this fact, so that future students can understand this while joining.

I'm a student in a long term course as well as a 2 month short term course. But my observation is not biased since I want to share the fact properly.

- Vidya

2. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for sharing your inputs Vidya, as you've said, it will be useful to future students.:thumbsup