Leo-How these 7 and half years went & any hope in future???

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by BeStrongFeelUp, Aug 17, 2012.

1. BeStrongFeelUp

BeStrongFeelUp Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    For Leo, these past 7 and half years are ruled by saniswaran, hope you all know about.

What about your experiences in these 7 and half years?? How those days passed??

For me these past 7 and half years are soo terrible, and yet no end. i hope the from these September 11 , after sanipeyarchi, things will be better.
    Do You have hope in all these astrology??

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012

2. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

I am not a strong believer in astrology. I do watch my horoscope for fun! The first 4-years were really bad.
    1) affected my health and had a major surgery. 2) extremely heavy duty, work load and put up with loads of crap from others. 3) Money wasn't bad. 4) Felt physically/mentally exhausted, had to move on with a self discipline/mental strength 5) strained relationship in family

Last 3-years were good. 1) Changed job 2) Health improved 3) Much happier than before 4) Slightly improved money status. 5) improved family relationship

Over all, looking forward to seeing the new beginning!

3. MOHANAPRIYARANG

MOHANAPRIYARANG New IL'ite

Hi,
    We are sailing in the same boat..I faced lots of hardship in all aspects(office,home,work)... Hope good days will come sooner...

4. priyaj1986

priyaj1986 Silver IL'ite

I have suffered a lot in the last 7 1/2 years in all aspects of my life be it my health, wealth, work status, respect among others.. I have lost everything.. Totally i feel like i don;t have anything else left out for me to suffer..

Hope atleast it will change after this sanipeyarchi..

5. BeStrongFeelUp

BeStrongFeelUp Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Yes, its very true, all are sailing in the same boat.
    all these years took its total toll on me, i think nothing is left over.
    Even i under gone all troubles beyond the limit i can, i cant even imagine more than this, this must be the final dead end.
    it took its toll on my health, respect among others, career, relationship between me and my dh, etc.

i want to add one more thing,
    we can discuss on overcoming from these tragedies, make over our mind to look beyond the lots of wounds and look on our future and the remaining part of our life,..
    Shall we discuss about this..

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

But I guess Sani Peyarchi was over last December ?

7. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

You must be Simma Raasi , Pooram Nakshathiram ; Guessing it from your Name :) .

8. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

This 7 1/2 years generally makes a person realise the true essence of Life.Makes us behave as per the dharma..Each one may have different experience but ultimately the realisation remains the same..Also in my personal experience i have seen that lighting lamps on Saturday to Sani Bhagwan reduces the ill effects..

1 person likes this.
  9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

I remember last Sani peyarchi was on Sep 2009 . I added 2.5 years to it . Thoguht sani peyarchi is over for Simma Raaso . Am I not correct ?

10. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

No its currently in the retrograde motion,so it has gone back to the previous position where it was before Sani peyarchi.So for Simma raasi its currently in 2nd position till mid of Sep.After then it goes back to its 3rd position which is considered good and that the 7.5 yrs period is over...