1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lehengha SHOppinG :)

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by ananyakiran, Oct 17, 2014.

1. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Yesterday, I wanted to shop exclusively for Navarathri. I was specifically looking for Lehengha-choli. Usually I don't get confused easily but you know the feeling when you really like more than one dress and you have to choose just ONE ! I am sure all of us have been through this trauma :p

Yeah I agree its quite a mind rankling situation. So lets get started....

Mustard Color has not yet entered my wardrobe, so this will be a good addition. Velvet green border , the fine work on choli/blouse and the golden leaf designs on the border are the highlights !

20141001_191950.jpg
    White lehengha's with multi colored border is the best choice if you wish to use it for different occasions. Since it has a sober simple look you can wear it to a small function without looking over-dressed and also steal the show by wearing it with heavy accessories like a choker or a big wide necklace.

20141001_192102.jpg

Next is the Pink- Green- purple- Golden- Baby Pink Lehengha hey wait did I miss any color. I absolutely loved this one but I already have a Pink Lehengha so should I buy one more??? dramatic confusion

20141001_192223.jpg

Always the dresses displayed on mannequin seem more attractive.. Have you noticed that ??So I looked at this one for a long time and then decided I should try it on !
    20141001_193332.jpg
    20141001_195009.jpg

TO be continued....
    ANANYA TALES

2. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

wow ananya...very pretty lehengas !!

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

My pick would be the first one....mustard and green...not a very common combination but it looks awesome.