Leaving Qatar for good

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Jaikrish, May 1, 2014.

1. Jaikrish

Jaikrish Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

Though I knew somewhere down the line this was going to happen , finally it happened. Due to family reasons, we are leaving qatar for good. It is even more unfortunate that I didn't even get a chance to say a proper goodbye to any one. What was supposed to be a vacation turned out to be permanent!

Though IL Qatar, I got to meet one of the nicest person, Hema (Charvi hema). We spent quite sometime talking over phone right from religion, kids upbringing and to even to astrology. I once had the opportunity to visit her home and was amazed at her craft collections and even wanted to learn few things from her.

My only regret is that, apart from Hema, I couldn't get to know more about any of you. The one meet that I attended was full of energy and good vibes and I only wished I could have got more opportunities to interact with you all.

My regards to Bhuvnidhi, Deepa Sahana, Vinutha, Mal Sri, Preethi Prem and every one.

Hope to keep in touch with you all through Face book and of course IL.

regards,
    Jayashree

Last edited: May 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Gosh, Jayashree , I just could not believe that you are leaving.Believe it or not i was about to call you regarding something yesterday.But due to bad connection could not open our sheet and then I just carried on with work.

I always loved your informational posts in FB.We will miss you here in Qatar.As you said, we will keep in touch through social networks for sure.

Where are you moving?Are you going to India?

All the best for your new venture!Take Care!

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Jaikrish,

Quite unexpected to see you bidding adieu to all of us......even though we interacted only for a short time, it was good knowing you.....!!!

Relocating is no small feat.... even though you're settling back in your hometown, it does take time for adjustment and settlement, after getting used to abroad lifestyle and comforts...Hope this BIG decision brings lots of betterment in your lives. :thumbsup :thumbsup
    All the best !!!!! I wish you and your family all well.....

World is small, who knows, we might meet up again sometime somewhere. Hope that happens, until then let's stay connected on IL/FB/WA.......:)

4. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

missing you jaysree