1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

learning Blogging

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by dipshikha, May 7, 2011.

1. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

what blogging is, was never known to me earlier. it was when oneday i was searching for some genuine ladies site that i just stumbled into indusladies and got to learn that it has got a lot of things to be learned and a lot of topics which falls under subforum categories where i can read and create awareness. Such an awesome site it is that i just cannot live without it. Browsing Indusladies has become a part of my daily life and it is in this site that i got to know the word blog and that it exist in the computer world where we can put our thoughts into writing and see the creativity in ourselves onto this platform and then allow the people to read and see the responses. :roll:

My favourite forums in indusladies is the blog section , the moment i login into indusladies , My first movement of the eye will go to the blog categories and read all the latest and other unread blogs and make myself completely lost into it .There might be other genuine sites quite like Indusladies but nothing compares to Indusladies . this site has given me an opportunity to acquire knowlege, learn new things like craft work and knitting ( which i never did before ), igniting the creativity within me like sart blogging (even if it is simple ), new cookery dishes , penning down my problems and see the responses ,...etc..It was never in my dreams have i thought that i would develop a liking for reading and writing because i just hated them , but after joining this site i am so much glued to it that i have developed so much liking for reading that there' s nothing better than engagaging the mind into this type of hobby. I am feeling i am just achieving new goals of my life and even if the goal is very small but consistent work on it will lead into achieving small goals .:)

Writing is one of the best way to feel myself at ease and one of the best method to utilise my time and quite often it is my favourite pass time. Just open wordpad and pen down my thoughts and see myself getting so much foccussed in my thoughts and then elaborating them by framing words and sentences . It just opens the creativity within myself and see completing it and reading it . Its a kind of an excercise for the brain utilising it for the best.:coffee

Every good writer does have a calibre to elaborate their thoughts by framing sentences brilliantly without putting much effort into it because of their flair for writing . however, in my case i am a novice to blogging so my way of elaborating the thought is to first think it in my mother toungue as to what that that I need to write and what are the points to be included and then convert them into english while writing. This gives me an understanding and clear idea as to what is needed to write for that particular thought. Very simple way indeed and may sound crazy and boring for other's but this is what it is for me and this is how i follow my heart after all every new and small steps taken will lead to new milestones .

Indus ladies is a great platform and i thank you for providing us the platform:bowdown and you really rock, Thanks for being born into this online world and keep existing for people like us who love this platform so much.

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Well written dipshika !!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Deepshika,

If you will start writing surely your knowledge will improve and you will be knowing your talent in writing and will correct also how to present the message. For me really the IL site made me to thought a lot to post the Blog entry more and more which i did with whole heartedly with enthusiasm. Hats off for your write up.

4. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Hi Dipshika,i also knew about blogging only after entering this Indus ladies..u have nicely written...

5. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

Keep writing Dear Dipshikha

we love it

cheers
    Suresh

6. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Thanks Sunitha for coming up to provide me the first feed back , loved the picture very much .

regards

7. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Thankyou Sree for being there always . ..

What you have advised is so true and yes i am improving day by day . Its just practice that makes a man/woman perfect in any field . .. Thanks for dropping in ..

Warm regards

8. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Hi Special ,

Thanks for coming in.... glad to know that you too have learned blogging after coming to this site.. We both are sailing in the same boat dear.

Regards,

9. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Thankyou Sureshji for the lovely words . you made my day.. i am glad that you love it.

Warm regards,