1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 2, 2012.

1. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

Even I couldnt stop my tears sidhar sir.

such a lovely lines were used by u.

Happy Wedding anniversary Sorry Belated wishes to u and aunty

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

thanks a lot, Ramya. thanks again for your kind wishes for our wedding anniversary.
    sridhar

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

yes of all the serials from you, I have read so far...I liked this one much better...or should I say had much much more meaning in a simple n easy form...yet very complex to understand and implement...helped to realise my ownself and understand imp. of others in my life

Belated Wedding Anniversary Wishes to you and your wife!!

4. varalotti

First thanks for the kind wishes, Srividya. And second a bigger thanks for investing your time in reading this serial. While I made elaborate plan for the other stories this one came out just like that out of my short story which appeared earlier in this site. And I am really happy that the story has had such an impact on you.

One thing is for sure. Life's big lessons are deceptively simple. But very difficult to apply in real life. As a writer my job was quite easy. I just brought out the lessons as they are, or rather, as I learnt. And had to pack them up with a love story.

The central theme of the story was given to me by a fellow trainer long, long ago. And I am happy that the simple lesson has got such a profound impact on you.
    I am really proud that I could impact a good woman with my writings.
    thanks for the fb, Srividya, to all the episodes. Please consider this as a response to all your fbs.
    affly,
    sridhar

5. downunder

downunder New IL'ite

Sir,
    I am one of your silent fans...I have read almost all of your stories on IL but almost never commented.......i am at a loss when it comes to posting(and a little shy ?)....but after reading this story and truly understanding and realising the underlying message it would be a shame if i did not convey my gratitude for writing such a great piece which inspires us ordinary folk to remember the importance of human relationships....and things we take for granted....and i can say it has made me look at how less i have expressed gratitude to all the important ppl in my life....
    I personally liked it best when Dr Nirmala explains why it is easier and more sensible to show yr gratitude as opposed to listing out every unjust done to you.....beautiful!!...it shut up the skeptic in me that came up with the same qs. :)

Let me use this opportunity to also say I have enjoyed all your other serials and stories as well. I like their simplicity and the underlying values you promote through them.....

Belated wedding anniversary wishes to you and your wonderful wife who supports you in your endeavours!..

Thank you Sir...
    Pls continue to inspire us....

Regards
    Sumi

6. varalotti

Sumi,

thanks - both for the silent appreciation and the one you did with words. Both mean a lot to me.

For me a story is just a wrapper. To wrap love, which to me is the foremost of all values. And I have been using love in the name of the serial every time to tell my real motive.

This story is a result of moving with some of the excellent minds in the training industry. We belong to the old school. We had to take three hours training sessions without any external aid or gadgets. And to keep the fifty or sixty young and energetic minds occupied we had to invent a lot of stories and anecdotes. Probably that made me a writer.

Thanks for the words, Sumi which reinforced my faith in the world.
    I am going to start another serial soon. Stay tuned.
    sridhar

7. varalotti

A NEW SERIAL FROM VARALOTTI . VERY SOON. A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SETTING. TOTALLY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. TEARS AND HAPPINESS GUARANTEED IN EVERY EPISODE. LET'S SEE HOW MANY OF YOU SEE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT...

PS: I was just wondering how many of you will see this announcement. I have been struggling hard for the last two days and have finished the first draft of Chapter 1. The curtain raiser is due on 23rd and the first episode on 1st March, 2012.
    If you had seen this announcement please drop a comment.

8. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

:wowThats the great news!!

:thankyou2: Thanks Uncle for the stories and wishing you all teh very best :thumbsup

9. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

I have seen,,, I have seen this announcement sir...........

10. varalotti

thanks a lot, nihasvin. May God fill me up with the necessary wisdom to write the story in such a way to make a good girl like you happy,
    sridhar uncle