1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar Sir, count my vote in too! I'm definitely waiting eagerly to read your next story, which I'm sure will be awesome as always! :thumbsup

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Wow Sofea....tats great...

So the count moves to 10 and we have the 1st episode tomorrow writer sir......

ooooooooooh la la la :-D

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sofea, you saved the day for me. And you have saved me from the task of writing a curtain raiser.

And now ladies, this serial is set entirely in an old age home. I have titled the serial The Abode of Love.

Of course there is enough love to make all of us cry, enough suspense to push us to the edge of our seats, above all an awareness of what's happening to today's old generation.

I am going to Chennai tonight. I am taking the episode with me. Will be posting first thing in the morning.
    Eagerly waiting for your reaction.
    Meanwhile keep praying for me,
    love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

yes, Lalitha. The first episode will be posted tomorrow. Anxiously waiting for your reviews and response.
    sridhar

5. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    Looking forward to reading the Abode of Love. Hope you will analyse it from all aspects, and not just sympathising with senior citizens.

Raji

6. varalotti

Dear Raji,
    I am approaching the subject from a different angle. Enough has been said about "ungrateful children" who have dumped their parents at an old age home.
    I am planning to show old age home in a proper light. Who knows, in our old age it may be a very valid option for us.
    regards,
    sridhar uncle

7. jayanthisathish

jayanthisathish Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti ,
    From the day, i read the last episode of "Learn to Love", I have been waiting for your next serial to be announced, and there cannot be any other great sweet news for me ... Awaiting the first episode eagerly ....

My sincere prayers for "Abode of Love" to gain massive response too, like your other great works ...
    All the very best Sir ... and thanks for your continous effort in emphasising the importance of "Love towards humanity" through your writings ... !!!

8. varalotti

Dear Jayanthi,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. In fact I had not planned for this serial at all. I had not even planned a serial now given the fact that my plate is overflowing. But my going to Bangalore and my visiting a friend there and her views have almost driven me to write this serial.
    thanks for the kind wishes. Also pray for me that I should live up to your expectations.
    love,
    sridhar

9. nimnik

nimnik Silver IL'ite

Oh my god!!!! I just read all the episodes in 5 hours continously... I have been greatly moved by this one..I have always been an on/off visitor.. but ur story has made me stick.. not only that the impact ur stories have created in my life in much more than i can express in wordss... truely salute ur talent!!!! combining Bhagavad Gita in a modern time story, changing lifes upside down (rather turning them straight!!!) has been doen so easily.. i guess, no live counselling is better than a piece of mind you shared of loving ur loved ones and thanking them for ur efforts.... i just dont have words to express...
    i really loved the story...
    gonna read many more Blogs you have posted and comment and like them...
    Hats off to you sir....Truly thankful to you for changing my thoughts in life...

10. varalotti

Thanks, nimnik. You made my day with your kind words of praise. And thanks for the time you spent in reading this story.
    You can start reading the serial I am posting currently, The Abode Of Love, where also I have tried to combine many stories from our mythology to drive home the point.
    Have a great day,
    take care,
    sridhar