1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Episode 7

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jan 12, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Learn To Love

A Serial In Blog Format By Varalotti Rengasamy

Episode 7

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Sir,
    This episode too so wonderfully written and you stopped the episode at such a point that we cannot wait to read the next one..

Loved the siberian forest example sir

3. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

Loved the starting note of the training... the example of pocupines... its very relevant to what I am going through right now :)

4. hpriyamdu

hpriyamdu New IL'ite

Good one, as usual sir...

waiting to read the krishnas forming the chakra vyuham :).. Arjuna is lucky to have Krishnas by his side..

5. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I feel like I am in the Kurukshetra battlefield. My heart goes out to Rishi, but I know he will be emerge the winner! The story line & portrayal is really picturesque. But the way you get into the nitty gritties of description..needs a special standing ovation!

You do not miss out even on the miniscule details: "She was dressed in a pure white chudidhar set. A multi-colour dupattah casually slung over her body added to her elegance and charm" ...Super Rasanai Sridhar!

Before I read the next episode, I want to read this episode at least two times more!!
    Regards
    USHA

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Wow Varalottiji. I missed the last episode. But the plus was that I got to read a mega long episode (6 and 7 at one go). Dr. Nirmala and Sujatha are stars. I hope these 2 Krishnas lead the modern day Arjun to his victory.

I am really amazed with the training strategies you describe. You must be an excellent one yourself. So you carry accountancy + training skills + writing skills + (my guess) good oratory skills as well in your armoury. Hats off to you sir.

7. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

yet another fantastic episode...

Loved the way of narration and packing up info on kural and bhagawath gita..

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar
    Hope this story comes out in a form of a movie what a super duper hit it is going to be. So well the Krishnas have arranged and asked Arjun to manage it accordingly. Enjoyed every word of this episode.

9. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Woww! One more lovely episode. Loved the Siberian forest example and the boosting up from the Krishnas to the modern Arjuna. It is the kind of Cognitive Behavioral therapy that he is given :)

I am happy to know that you had been the human-relationship trainer yourself. It is the proud to get the extract of the lessons that you have derived from your life into the writings of yours. We, the readers, are blessed being able to read that extract. Thank you :)

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Your "Learn to Love" is proving that the language is lot more than for communication. It is proving that the language is for teaching, training, preparing, entertaining, and thrilling the IL members. Your perfection in presenting the story was overwhelming to me until you gave away the secret in your last response that you read it 50 times and edit it before you post it. When I applaud your creativity in writing and I stand up and respect your effort in perfecting it. The creativity to me is like a deity and after abhisekham and alankaram, its splendor is visible. I submit my fb flower with respect.

Viswa