1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 27, 2014.

1. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Amma,
    Pranams.
    Only today i saw this post.
    very touching and true.
    your writing is very powerful as it comes straight from your heart without editing anything. Very genuine feeling emoted very genuinely.
    wish you start writing stories just as U write ur experiences.

very true ma.As Uma and S7 have mentioned,
    nothing more you want than a caring and loving H
    and it is never enough to fall in love with H same time again and again, beit 1,10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, any number of years.
    that too, indian ladies have this "kanavane kan kanda deivam" and this is what bonds the couples(old or young) very strongly.

even my H is a social worker and he carries even dead bodies in accident spots
    but a very quiet person but all helpful for ever.this i realised, when his office staff flooded to see him in the hospital where he was sinking after a massive heart attack.
    Reikki and prayers of everybody gave him back to me. but not a day he will remind us of any of that tough times to me and my kids.
    infact, my H only opened an account in IL for me to have some good friends. i used to discuss about all my good friends here with him and some posts like that Kamalji's he used to read and enjoy them.

anyhow it was very refreshing and nice to see you that you are back to ur cheerful self to cheer us, amma.

All at Il love you so much amma.

Pranams to you and appa

1 person likes this.
  2. ravichander

ravichander New IL'ite

This is nice

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Scorpio dear yes with all your prayers and good wishes I am much better. . Glad you liked the post and thanks for your good wishes..

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Karpagam dear I was missing you in my thread. Glad to see you here and to know that you liked the post. Thanks for your compliments which made my day. Yes dear a loving husband is a boon and I am blessed for that .

Glad to know that your dh is also a social worker Sorry to know about his heart attack. I wish him always good health .Glad he is better now with everyone's prayers, thats why we need good friends. Glad your dh opened account in IL and I got a daughter because of him. Its all because of the prayers from all of you and good wishes that I am much better. Thanks dear for your loving fb

I also love everyone here

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread Ravi and thanks for your fb

6. libra4164

libra4164 Silver IL'ite

Dear Vijima, came to IL after a long time and had the privilege to read your heart warming post. It felt good that you find happiness in simple things in life. We have to learn a lot from you, so please keep posting!

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Libra dear how are you, glad to see you here. Glad you liked the post, sweet message from you all encourages me and inspires me to continue writing, thanks

1 person likes this.
  8. pguptha

pguptha New IL'ite

nice one madam

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and glad you liked my post

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

Your husband is a very special person and there is so much to learn from him for many of us. He is ready to unconditionally love unknown people through his wonderful service and he needs no teaching to serve his wife with a breakfast to make her feel loved.

At our age, when the spouse does something that we are thinking about gives us immense pleasure. Bonding is developed in little things than a great act. Not everyone can do great things however, they can do little things with great love.

Viswa

1 person likes this.