1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 21, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

“Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get excited about the privileges of simply being human”

I always feel happy with surprises and something different everyday. For everyone some days are happy and some days are sad . All days are not the same. Like last week I was feeling bored of life. Our health also plays a vital role in our lives. When health is there everything is there.

When the week starts well then the whole week is good. Usually the week ends are good if we go out somewhere. My dh does not like outing of going to movies or restaurants. Our outing is going to temples, functions, marriages etc. Whereas I like to go out for movies and restaurants once in a while. Only when my children are there it is possible. I feel satisfied sitting at home watching movies in the TV and having a yummy lunch at home.

Of late my health is troubling me. So sometimes I feel unhappy. But then still I try to pull on. Now I have found the FoodFood channel in TV. So watch the different recipies shown there and try to make it at home. Last week my dh bought a lot of vegetables mostly all vegetables so cooked different varities of food. Now a days I dont get proper sleep but that also I have got used to it.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

3 people like this.

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji aunty.......

I adore you for your passion and enthusiasm..:bowdown..positive approach towards life, in spite of your health condition.:)

And, you always come out with a sweet snippet, with life's lessons in them.....

Just like the sugar coated vitamin .:):):)....and that is why I call you Vitamin Viji aunty......:)
    Thanks for this sweet post with a nice quote.....:thumbsup
    My prayers for your good health.......:)

1 person likes this.
  3. sowmya4

sowmya4 Bronze IL'ite

I understand as in when you grow old, body starts giving up but c'mon you are gonna stay young by heart
    and mind. What say?

Sowmya

4. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear viji mam,

The title and the last phrase both depict your positive thoughts and positive attitude towards life. I enjoy reading your posts. Thanks!!!

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi dear thanks for your appreciation and giving me the vitamin of encouragement and inspiration always by your sweet fbs. Thanks for your good wishes

J

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sarang dear thanks for your appreciation . Glad you enjoy reading my posts.

8. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice post, aunty. pls get well soon.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Raji dear