1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Latest Designer Saree

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by anivijay, Jul 19, 2019.

1. anivijay

anivijay Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am going to India for vacation and would like to buy just 1 saree this time.

I have lots of silk/ silk cotton sarees. So, I dont want traditional silk this time.

I dont have any designer sarees( georgette or organza) .

So, would like to buy something modern this time. I am 5.3, 68kg so on the heavier side. Please suggest me what saree is on trend now and something suitable for me. A saree that looks rich in India, not very eye catching while wearing abroad.

My budget is upto 6-7k.

If you could suggest me some reliable/affordable online sites to purchase saree, that would be useful. As I am going to Madurai, not many options/boutiques there, like in Chennai.

Please suggest.

Thanks
    Anitha

2. jackfowler

jackfowler Guest

Surprise her with some of the beautiful and sophisticated saree at your budget. Myntra is offering you best deals and offers with quality latest products.

3. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

You get lot of nice designer sarees in that range.

Georgette or chiffon or net sarees with delicate embroidery work will look good even abroad.

I usually buy from noted saree shops like rmkv silks, sudarshan silks, nalli sarees etc.

You may try if your place has nice saree stores like these. Online instagram sellers also sell latest designer sarees.

Embroidery work sarees are in fashion now a days.
    Also choose small border sarees as that makes women look slimmer and taller.

Online sites I have bought frm nalli website bt I bought silk sarees so you can checkout. They ship worldwide i think.

Other well known reputed sites are
    1. Kalkifashion
    2. Mirraw
    3. Soch studio (they are just awesome for georgettes and chiffon designer sarees)
    4. Shoppersstop
    5. Craftsvilla

4. sunchiajju

sunchiajju Bronze IL'ite

You can check out mirraw. They have good collection.

5. Sameera11

Sameera11 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

I came across this site Shreenivas Silks. They have various collections of designer sarees. They also provide free shipping. Please check their site.

6. Jasminbora

Jasminbora New IL'ite

The beautiful collection of designer saree at yoyo fashion. There is massive collection of silk saree, linen saree, wedding saree, and many more collections at an affordable rate. check them out.

7. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Look for Crepe sarees, the cloth is soft and looks good

8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

In one TV show I saw a woman dressed in a Saree with an image on her chest. This seemed like a fanciful way of t-shirting an image or a message. I was pretty impressed.
    upload_2019-12-4_22-18-16.png