1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

laser eye surgery

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by diyadevi, Apr 12, 2009.

1. diyadevi

diyadevi New IL'ite

hi friends...
    next month i have planned to do laser surgery for my eyes to correct my power.. i have short sight..i need to know whether it is advisable..does it have any side effects...post surgery what are the things i need to do...please help..

Similar Threads
    1. SSDV
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. hydgrr
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. safa
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Diya , you can go for the laser surgery without any fears . in general , it doesn't has any side
    effects and you need to strictly follow the post surgery medication ... However it is expensive :-(

please see this article on Wikipedia : LASIK eye surgery

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  3. diyadevi

diyadevi New IL'ite

thank u raagini......i read the information from wikipedia...once again thanks yar......

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Laser surgery dioes not have anyside effects and does help in correcting vision and maintain zero power in both eyes. It it is expensive then think of the fact that it is also worth it, definitely!! Good luck!!

5. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

hi diya,
    i had done lasik eye surgery 4 years back. i am normal now with no spectacles.
    just u want to follow the post medications. thats all. it differs from each doctor. as the cost of the surgey rises, the post medication tips to be followed reduces.
    i did at aravind eye hospital- coimbatore. they cost me 20,000. but my cousin had done it for Rs. 35000 and he do's his normal work from the immediate day.
    but i spent nearly 2-3 weeks to come to do my normal work. where u r going to do the surgery?

good luck..

dhivya

6. anuarumuga

anuarumuga New IL'ite

Hi Dhivya,

Can you please post the Address of Aravind eye hospital and the doctor's Name?

Thanks,
    Anuradha

7. princyjoshu

princyjoshu New IL'ite

Even one of my friend gone through laser eye surgery its nice no side effects and he is taking all the medications which doctors have recommended,,,,