Laprascopy For Endometriosis

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by boby, Feb 6, 2018.

1. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I am new to this forum and I like the kind of support group this forum gives for women like us. You are all amazing. I am ttc from 2 yrs. I have endometriosis diagnosed by the 3 cm endo cyst. Can anybody recommend me a good laproscopic surgeon for the cyst removal ?I am thinking it might help me to get pregnant and also with the horrific period pains. I have already tried 2 iuis.I am 30 Now and periods are regular. DH reports also normal.

2. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Sorry I forgot to mention that I am looking for a surgeon in chennai

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi @boby,
    I am also trying to conceive for last 4 years but no success.How did you come to know about endometriosis problem of yours? Did you face any kind of symptoms of endometriosis during your periods? I means any periods pain or pelvic pain? How was your Endometriosis diagnosed? Did you had endometrial Biopsy? Can you please help me out? Please..

4. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hi pihu,
    I had an endo cyst diagnosed on my right ovary. No doctor told me I have endometriosis. I did my own research. I also have terrible pains during periods.i am also searching for a good laproscopic doc in Chennai

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much @boby for your reply..how are your period pains? Do you have more gas or bloating in your stomach during your periods? For how long your periods last like 8 to 10 days? while intercourse do you have any pain? Like cervix pain or in bowel movement is there any pain? Hope you don't mind asking in details? Through vaginal scan doctor told you that cyst exist in right ovary or you underwent endometrial Biopsy for diagnosis? I am also facing same problem so asking you..Please help me out...

6. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

I didn't undergo biopsy of any kind. Just vaginal ultrasound.I have periods only for 3 days with terrible pain for a day.Other than that I don't have any other problems.Bloating should be a common problem during periods.

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@boby Thanks again for your time. i had been for my follicular study during 2nd day of my periods.when the doctor was doing vaginal scanning ,as soon as they inserted the rod inside the vagina, near to my vagina there was severe pain.Doctor thought it might be endometriosis.So thought of asking you. How the pain feels like to you during one day pain during your periods?