1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Language No Bar.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shivachoubey, Feb 5, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Thank you so much for your blessings. I left you a big message in return to your comment in the post "Me and Moksh". And I say the same thing here, the thought of nomination from a person like you means a lot to me. Sir, I am really glad that you liked my post. When I look at my life there are so many stories that make me look back and learn from them. From the incident of the salt, I have stopped judging people from their act, we never know what they are facing to behave in that particular manner.

Thank you so much for reading my post.

2. shivachoubey

Dear Ami,

Thanx for reading my post dear. Imagine I made up my mind that she is such a miser and was living with that impression for 2 hours till she came back dressed in a nice outfit (that showed she just came back from the market) with a packet of salt.

I have so much gratitude for this woman. I never fail to smile at her now and rest assured if she needs any help from me I will stand by her side even if I don't understand her language.

3. shivachoubey

Dear Knot2share,

One thing that is fabulous about you is that you are a constant motivator. You never fail to appreciate my work, thank you so much.

I guess most of us have good hearts, god has designed the heart that way, the only thing is that some of us have forgotten to recognize the tug it gives when it sees needy people. It gives us the tug to make us feel the pain that other person is going through and open our hands to help, I guess money is not the only thing, sometimes a big hug is enough to spread the joy.

4. shivachoubey

Dear Feduptocore,

Yes I have learnt the moral. I was always quick to make judgment about people but no more. Even if I am not very positive about someone I still give him the "benefit of doubt".

Thanx for reading my post. Have a great day ahead.

5. shivachoubey

Dear Tubelight,

Thank you for reading this post. Yeh probably the equation of good is simple and straight. I can never forget the face of that Palestinian woman, she standing in the blazing sun made me count my own blessing. There is no better comfort then the comfort of the home and the shelter that it gives us. Imagine leaving the comfort behind and starting with a scratch. May no one ever see those kind of days.

Have a great day ahead.

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Shiva,
    Another wonderful thread, which teaches us many things.
    Just as there is no bar for love and arts...so it does for helping the needy.

What goes around comes around
    There is a will (to help) there is a way (too).
    This is clearly shown in your helping of that Palestinian woman with 9 kids.

Don't judge the book by its cover..is proved by the lady who gave up a tsp. of salt.

Lot learned from your post.

sriniketan

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  7. shivachoubey

Dear Sriniketan,

Thanx for reading the post. Yes, life does teaches us lots of lessons. It actually is a very good teacher.

Have a great day ahead.

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Shiva

that was a heartwarming narrative about the two incidents. Like others have said, it is true that 'what goes around comes around' or 'pay it forward'.

The good deeds we do are like small deposits and in the course of time, come back to us with earned interest as it was proved in your case about donating some food to the mother of nine children.

In the second case, absence of language caused a little confusion, but glad to know she turned to be a caring human being after all.

9. shivachoubey

Dear Sundarusha,

Thanx for reading the post. I am also glad that the confusion was cleared, my neighbor in fact is a very good lady.

Have a great day ahead.

10. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Shiva,

You have proved your prowess as a wonderful writer! :thumbsup

Kisi-ne theek hi kahaa thaa

"Give wholeheartedly and never expect anything in return"

It will come back to you multi-fold... as witnessed by the incidents you've narrated here...

The seers and sages say that our Karmic Bank balance gets credited with the good deeds... and is carried forward to the next lives...

Keep up the good work and regale us ILites with more of the same, Shiva dearest! :)

LnBBHs,
    Padma