1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lament Of A Wife

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sunkan,

I really can relate to the lady. poor one. i know lot of ladies who say that. it does not mean that they don't love the husband or they are not possessive. In these days with the sons, daughter all away from them...the lady finds it very difficult to satisfy the husband....his frequent cups of coffee...newspaper..dress..whatever.. my dad always used to say...when you are young, the heat in the blood does not allow you to think a lot...but when the blood runs cold...you will understand...i think that is what the lady in question is going through...her wish of her husband having a young second wife...is a wish...hoping for a relief...will it really be relief is again a million dollar question....

2. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

Great topic indeed... But seems to be so controversial...

This reminds me of my wife's statement... When she is having physical fitness probs because of the surgeries she had, I used to tell her "I wil marry another girl exclusively to help you in your house chores, instead of you struggling so much... I will tell her that she has to take care of my wife & kids, if she wants to marry me"... She will immediately tell me back... "You can marry, initially everybody will say ok ok... But in the end, I should be cooking and doing seva for her also... For that, if you can help me, help me or else leave it, whenever i can I will go and do it"... Invariably me and my kids will go and help her out...

Inspite of all her health issues and other things, she had never allowed me to do much in the kitchen... It ends with cleaning the house and keeping things in order... Whenever I tell her I will bring food from outsideor go to hotel, her reply will be why cant u have just curd rice for one day or adjust for one day instead of having it outside... All she needs is the understanding and me sitting in the kitchen counter and talking to her while she clean things... Which I do willingly... In turn becomes a pain in her neck and tells me to wait outside, till she finishes...

But I cant understand the concept that the husband goes out and enjoy's himself and comes back home for hot meal while the wife is having probs... This is something which I couldnt take it in... If he enjoys and comes with packed food for self & wife then it is understandable... That shows, ok, the hubby has some care for the wife... Else... I dont know...

We all have dreams... The lady because of the love for her hubby is also dreaming... But will it work... Or is it like what my wife says....

Dreams.... Dreams.... Dreams... Great...

Veda

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai

Iam 6yrs younger than myy hubby,even i feel sometimes very unhealthy and gets irritated if he want me to do this and that(he used to say y men are marrying women younger than him expecting that the lady will do all PANIVIDAI for him if he is not well and want of anything )and i also used to tellhim "its best u have another girl to do all this and dont disturb me"

(ofcourse,iamjus kidding with me)

latamurali

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanks shanthi it is just wishful thinking when u r low...sunkan

5. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Sorry Boss I am not on the buy one get one free scheme...& anyway coming to Oz has taught my other half the joys of sharing the house work....

A younger wife? Naah..I believe in single ownership, Marriage for me is a private sector single owner firm..& yes why is it only men have probs with old wives?:confused:

Wld any man think on the same lines of asking his wife to get a second hubby?

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Dear corall,
    have u noticed men having so many problems as woman, the single show is a very grateful attitude of woman, and the minute she has something like that she would be thrown in the bin, i saw a movie very moving one, with tabu, monish behl and the husband i dont remember the name, he always kept tab of his green days with her and found out after his son got a large sum of inheritance from monishbehl that he has not had any relationship with his wife during that period that she could had conceived, and ultimately throws her out of the house when she is in her old age and it is her friend who comes forward to take care, but while she leaves, this is what she says, i got u a progeny but am left without any,so this is the life world over, wishful thinking any way on your part..sunkan

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sunkan,

The movie was astitva by manjrekar with tabu, sachin khedekar and mohnish.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

what news of Sri ? Please let me know.I tried sendingu a note, but it says u dont accept notes on Indus.Last i heard he was at home and weak.Thanks and regards.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

I would mind a second younger wife.But would i mind a younger husband for my wife ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:-o

Well seriously speaking u have writtien a short,wonderful and explosive blog,which sets themind ticking.

Yes i have seen many husbands who are very demanding as u describe.I come from walks make my own tea,bcs wife is meditating, and i make for her too.

See i am such a nice husband.But we get used to each other, at this age,who will want to marry the fifty plus husbands.Maybe only those who may want the money,certainly not for physical or other comforts.

Good one,and pls tell me about Sri.I was going to chennai to meet him.Regards.kamal

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good discussion....
    It reminds me saying all the time to my husband that he should marry another one, not for his physical needs nor helping the house old chores...
    I want to make him understand that even if he marries 1000 females, he won't get one like me.:bangcomp: