1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lament Of A Soul

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by sunkan, Feb 6, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear kamla,
    we seek love is because it is such a wonderful experience, if a suckling calf does not get the lick from the mother cow.

how would the scene be, if a mother bird just left the food on the nest what it would be, the pets in the house show us how they can distribute their love equally among all her children alike.

the human with grace of god and many qualities falls short here and lacks to show love, where needed, he is the only one who can show disparity, and seclude his attention to make one of the child feel lonely. I feel god and philosophy comes to a man easily when he faces rejection in life.

then the soul automatically turns towards the supreme force to love us, and get the grace unconditional, but, still we do not see, or feel like how we would from another human, so we lament god when will i see you, when can i feel your arms on me...let me stop other wise this answer will turn another blog here..sunkan

2. sathyavenkat

sathyavenkat New IL'ite

Sunkan, Perhaps God cannot bear to see u elude Him . Good one - affly sathya