1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lage Raho Modiji

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Lage Raho Modiji

There are long queues outside each bank. I was feeling sorry for all of them. Till the bank manager told me, that u are legally allowed to change 4000 just once till Dec 31, and I saw the same faces a few times visit to the bank. The people looked poor , and I wondered why don’t they put upto 2.50 lakhs in their accounts. Then it dawned on me, by the looks of most , they would not have more than a few hundred on any day, so where do they get so many notes to change.

So they are proxy sent by the super rich, to exchange their big notes for a commission of a few hundred.Not bad eh !

News has come in, that quite a few rich people, now are looking kindly at gardeners, watchmen, pressmen in their locality, offering them tea, and a kind word, and enquiring about their wives, not in the way u are thinking, but whether their wives are alive, and how many daughters they have. And they are offering them 2.50 lakhs per guy to –put in his wife’s name, and to give him back that amount minus the commission, whenever it suits the taker.

Money is now circulating really.Even the past wife abusers are now remembering their wives with love, and deposting money in their account, and coaxing the wife to sign the post dated cheque. Near Hospitals touts look out for guys with a spare kidney, now rich are looking for guys with spare wives and daughters.

I just went for a haircut, and a twenty something cuts my hair. He is unmarried. I told him, that if u want to get rich, here is a scheme. Tell people u are a 60 something, with 4 daughters, tell them I look young , I have done face lift etc, and told him to bleach his white. And he can collect 2.50 for wife, and same for each of his so called daughters, and catch 10 odd such rich persons, and he has some 50 lakhs , all in cash, and let him go back to his village and retire for life. He said what if someone gets violent, I said even if one bone is broken it will be fixed in 10000 bucks. Best time for people like him to make money eh !

Modi had made the rich poor, and the poor rich. The Poor is not complaining Modijio, don’t worry, they are waiting for more such schemes from u, to bring the rich down to their knees.So get going Sir.

Modiji, the idea was good, no doubt about that, but the implementation was bad. Very bad. Guys like me who had money in the bank, had to go to bank personally for 10,000 bucks withdrawal.And ATM’s well , the new notes don’t fit in them, could u not have done this trail when u were printing these notes?

The timing was wrong it was the marriage season.There is no money to pay to the vendors. And what if someone withdrew 20 odd lakhs a week before the demonitisation, and now the notes are useless. At least those who took out money say 15 days before , should have been allowed to put that money in the bank, no questions asked and new currency given in liew. And u could have done this in July or so when there are no marriages and business is dull, the people would not have suffered so much.

You say Sir, cash is bad, pay by cheque. But how will the jeweler trust the buyers cheque will cash, and the customer will not trust the jeweler to give goods after cheque has passed the next day. And what if people like me are scared of cards ? Their misuse, forgetting of pins etc? So cash is good for us.I mean cash withdrawn legally from the account, and accounted for !!!

Now coming to the lockers which is my second idea in my blog of 22nd September this year, u can start sealing them in the first week of January.But please don’t botch that up , like the notes. On a weekend , when Saturday and Sunday the banks are closed and if a Friday or a Monday is a holiday, then in those 3 days, seal all bank lockers of all banks, govt and private.

But within a week , get them opened in front of the owners, make a list of things found, seal the jewellery, and at an appropriate date suitable to both parties have the jewellery valued, and a list made of the valie of the locker. If the owner of the locker cannot prove his income, tax him at 60% of th value. But for heaven’s sake don’t keep it hanging for years, and let there be no hardship.

But the good thing that u have done is, that now people who have not paid up for a long time are calling and saying come and take your money but in big notes. Even the banks are flush with forgotton loans now coming in thick and fast. And now even I am coming to know who are rich in my friends circle.There was a guy who said, I don’t have money to buy poison, I saw that bugger standing in bank line depositing lakhs in his family members accounts!!!!!

I have a feeling now many people are scared of u, and may want to keep their cash and loot, and black money, or whatever , in US dollors, Euros and Pounds ? Surely they know that even Modi is not powerful enough to tell Donald Trump to demonetize the US dollor eh !

So Trump and dollor is king in future ? Who knows the mind of the rich !

Don’t take me too seriously, I am Matric pass, and u must be more educated than me. Bhool Chook Leni Deni Sir.

Waiting for the lockers to get sealed, and seeing if my predictions come true, like the demonetization did.

Time will tell.

KAMAL MAHTANI

curiousgals78 and MNR like this.