1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Lady President in White House!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka, Jan 9, 2008.

1. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

Lady of the(White) House!

Some wild thought. Just now I thought of Hillary Clinton! Ask me why? Well ,no specific reason.
    How would America accept a lady ? I don't know.
    As a young girl I have heard about Ms Golda Meir. I would like to read her biography. No chance. Then for sometime Ms Gandhi(Gandhe) was my favourite. I always appreciated her charming ways.
    Now its Ms Clinton. I admire her courage to accept the realities yet remain stoic. No tantrums atleast that's what her exterior shows.
    Would Clinton accept infidelity from her? Million dollar question.
    My gut feeling says she may be one of the best Presidents America can ever produce. Intelligent, adept in handling even the worst crisis!
    My friends feel it is one thing to be a lawyer. To be Head of the State is a matter of high diplomacy, craftiness(A unique quality of all U.S Heads). I bet she will be second to none on matters of diplomacy,tactfulness. She appealing to the head and heart. Tell me how you all feel? kanaka

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Lady of the(White) House!

All I can say here Kanaka is that Whatever postion a women takes up she is always successful.
    Becoz they all work from they hearts. So that even today these great female leaders are remembered.

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Lady of the(White) House!

Dear Kanaka
    A short and crisp rumination! That she was able to handle and live down the nasty episode of Monica is enough proof of the strength of her character. Compare it with the way Elin Nordegren reacted to her husband Tiger Woods' marital infidelity and you will see what stuff Hillary is made of. I fully agree with you that she has all the qualities that would be required to steer the great country to a great position of strength and honour.
    Sri

4. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Would like see her in that world's most powerful position . She has been successful so far and am sure she surpass all the former presidents if given a chance (???)