1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies with bald patches/hair fall please share your thoughts!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by fellowblogger, Jul 1, 2014.

1. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

Sadly, from hairloss phase I have reached the getting bald phase, I have a visible bald patch above my forehead right in the center....not able to cover it as generally hair on top of my head is very thin compared to back.....so a different partition is not covering the bald patch completely because the patch is pretty big and I don't have much hair on top of my head....

I want to ask you lovely ladies, what other options I have.....taking medication for hairloss from a good doctor, but nothing has helped much, so I have accepted my hair fall problem and now want to think about other solutions because whatever I do my hair fall hasn't stopped.

it is sad that I have come to this phase in early 30's but unfortnatley this is the fact. either my thyroid or genes is causing this, even the doctor is not sure about...

does shaving your head makes hair grow better? I cannot choose this option as girls in my community never share their head, not auspicious but if it makes my hair grow then I might consider it.....

is there someone who has experienced and over come this at this age? please share your thoughts and experience..please give me suggestions about how to face and overcome this situation..

2. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Early balding may be due to hormonal imbalances, diet and also genetic too.. I suggest you apply onion juice on the balded area, if the head shows a glary patch unlike men then growth is difficult else it will surely grow. Apply castor oil and onion juice on alternative days, though onion stinks it shows visible result in a month. Preferably small onions... Tried and tested....

1 person likes this.
  3. fellowblogger

thanks for your advice god2014...I will try the onion juice..

4. fellowblogger

81 views and just one response??please ladies help me out of this situation..anybody who has faced/facing this?

5. JustLikeYou

JustLikeYou Gold IL'ite

Onion juice, specifically the red pearl variety one is good.
    HAve you consulted a doc for hair transplantation?

6. fellowblogger

NO...I don't think I will ever go for a surgery..thnks for the suggestion anyway..

7. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

I am facing the same problem. I have consulted with so many doctors, but all in vain.

I have tried castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, black seed (kalaunji) oil and even onion juice.

Doctors says its hormonal problem only and transplant is the only way out of it.

Shivani

8. Mahi2000

Mahi2000 Bronze IL'ite

I am here with the same problem. I tried all the treatment but in vain. I feel depressed to see my head like this. How to take onion juice? Should I grind? Seeing the patches makes me feel sad.

9. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Dear sister,
    Try onion juice,curd+lemon mix,coconut milk,aloevera..jus apply and massage smoothly..surely it ll give positive result...take oil bath once in a week..keep oil daily..comb your hair from top to bottom for 25 times....

All the best:thumbsup

10. pickles

pickles Bronze IL'ite

I will tell you what worked for me in 3 days flat!!
    castor oil!!
    this stuff is awesome..
    I was losing hair by the chunks. Then i read about castor oil and decided to give it a go. Believe me the hair fall stopped completely in one week i was amazed..

buy cold pressed castor oil if you can if not then even normal one is fine.
    apply only in roots at night. If yiu have to go out next day then wash else leave for a day. Repeat alternate days. You WILL see results after 3 uses ..

keep us updated..