1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ladies who don't like cricket,what do you do when your hubby watches cricket??

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rodrigues, Sep 29, 2012.

1. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey, count me in too..:cheers

My Dh watches every single match be it cricket or football.. and sometimes, when the opposite party in a football or crciket plays with a 3rd party.. ex: australia vs nz etcetc.. and if nothing is there, sometimes we even follow under 18 matches..

So, practically there is someone somewhere playing something, and we watch that :bonkand later we dont stop there, we regularly follow the newa channel, switching between them to see several things at the same time, or hear them speak..

continues the next day morning to see if the newspaper has documented it properly.. ++ ofcourse chats in the phone with friends about this... and discusssing there..

Oh God, what would happen if noone plays for a week.. :rotfl

So, girls chill out.. Earlier I used to get angry, now I have just accepted this.. and move on, ofcourse I have learnt about sports, watch a few impotant games, read books and our IL:thumbsup If nothing is there, I go and bug Dh to take me out:kiss

8 people like this.
  2. celia17

celia17 Silver IL'ite

hi,

My DH also loves watching cricket..he will get ready from the morning to watch the match in the evening...while I dont like it at all....
    but usually i dont watch much of TV...So, i really dont care....
    Sometimes, he likes me to sit with him while he watches and keeps asking me if india will win that match or not ...:)
    in those times, I will just sit with him and read my favourite novel or browse in laptop...and occasionally say " yes babe, we will win this match" or "he will hit four/six now, u see" .... :)

3. deepthylakshmi

deepthylakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hello.. Ladies... Even me too.. I dont like cricket but husband is too much interested.... After some time you (we) will also get addicted to watch cricket.... sure!

4. nicegirlradhi

nicegirlradhi Gold IL'ite

If i am in good mood, i will see the match along with him. If i am in normal mood, i will leave him to watch cricket and will go to my MIL portion (ground floor) and chit chat with her or watch other programs. If iam in bad mood and want his attention, i will hide the remote. Earlier, i used to loosen the cable wire from TV plug. But once i got shock, and never in my life before i knew that even cable wire can shock us

He will shout at me and we will fight for some time. Meanwhile, MIL from downstairs will give a voice "V....what happened...ask R to come to me once...." I will give him the remote and go down. but by the time half of the match will be over. After the match is over, he will come to me and says "lets have dinner...." and then business as usual :kiss

by the way i only do this if it is day night match and on week ends. Since he is not a type to bunk office for a cricket match, it depends on my mood and his luck

1 person likes this.
  5. Rodrigues

Rodrigues Bronze IL'ite

for our husbands to avoid cricket,we can also bear the shock...haha

2 people like this.
  6. Rodrigues

Rodrigues Bronze IL'ite

i once hide the remote in the kitchen shelf!...cz i knew he wouldn't even think i would hide it there...and if did something to get his attention,he would look past me at the TV...

7. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends!

Early i use to get soo irritated, now i learn't some way, he loves cricket, when he starts watching it, i get into kitchen( S i love cooking) and make him some snack or log into IL...But, with strict condition that he should not wake me up at midnight to say that "India has WON"...early he do sooo...

8. Rodrigues

Rodrigues Bronze IL'ite

oki,i do that,..but i always like appreciation!

9. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

My Dh also watch cricket, Not crazy. He likes to have snacks while watching cricket. especially India match. So I will prepare either Bajji or Onion pakoda. My BIL is a crazy about the cricket match. He can watch any match (even if they telecast 1st worldcup match).

10. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

I'm in fits!!!!!!! :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

My boss just passed my desk and saw me giggling at the computer, shook his head and went away!! All because of you Rihana!:oops: