1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Take the 100 Days Positivity Challenge : Join Here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies..Please guide me for my startup.

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Happy2be, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

I am a mom to an eight year old girl and have been working some bit from home assisting my husband in his website designing business. I had been wanting to begin something of my own and not just assisting him. Now I have made a collection of the following -
    girls accessories - hair accessories, hand accessories, ear rings rings etc
    handbags of different styles and ranges to suit college girls, ladies, elder women
    plastic items like microwave safe kitchenware
    cosmetics

I have made a plan how to begin at a small scale meeting up just a few ladies of my neighborhood. I do not have a social group at all. Would be starting from the scratch.
    Being in web designing business, I plan to design a page for myself that would serve as a catalogue of my products.

Please suggest a nice suitable name for my startup business. A name that would suit all above stated items and alike. And also I need to select a nice SEO suitable website name, a website url.

Please suggest seniors. Also any advice regarding my startup business, any tips are heartily welcome.

Thanks in advance.

2. sripree

sripree Gold IL'ite

My 2 cents - also start a Facebook store.

2 people like this.
  3. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Thanks Sripree... I will definitely make a facebook page ;-) Plz suggest a nice name. Who else other than women can suggest a lovely name for such an outlet!!