1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies in Scarborough - let's connect

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by srilatharajesh, May 28, 2013.

1. srilatharajesh

srilatharajesh Silver IL'ite

hi IL's

People in scarborough lets unite together to have fun and help each other. i came here last week. living in eglinton avenue. we r PR in canada.

:hiya

1 person likes this.

2. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Iam living in Eglinton avenue east.Relocated to Canada 2 months back.

1 person likes this.
  3. srilatharajesh

hi hathag

happy to know this. have u come on PR / work permit. we can share some information if u can share ur contact numbers. my numbers r 416-839-9309 and home phone - 416-287-3994. we came last month only as PR and i am looking out for job.update me. we can of help to eachother

4. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

srilatha,I came as dependent for my Dh.He has got WP,on which i cant work.Since i have 15 months old kid,iam not searching for any job.

5. geetnik

geetnik New IL'ite

hii.. it is nice to see all the post. i am about to come to canada this september2013 to join my husband. so my husband is looking for an apartment which can be close to his work place, he works at consumer road 282.toronto. so we are searching for one bedroom apartment within $1000 including all utilities... initially until i get a job and set a good life there,, so please help me friends. so that i can find few good apartments and also be in touch with you people...regarding job and life in toronto.. we are from hyderabad,, and my husband is staying in downtown toronto at the moment

6. srilatharajesh

hi geetnik

Refer to online sources gotarent and kijiji they are the best or u can just google and find out.rely on internet. welcome to canada :)

2 people like this.
  7. srilatharajesh

hi all

Anybody knows about the farmers market. where, what, how, price and other things with this market in scarborough area. Please reply

8. geetnik

geetnik New IL'ite

hmmm yes... we are in search of best one... but bit worried whethr we could make it by september2013,,,,,, of serching one apartment....very much eager to come to canada and be a part ...... :D

9. geetnik

geetnik New IL'ite

yap.. finally got apartment in scarborough,,,,,, very much excited to start my life... how you people think about job oppuruinities in canada,,,, ??????

10. geetnik

geetnik New IL'ite

we got pr.... and i have to come there.. what would be about immigration questions etc,,,,,, for a spouse,,, bit information can make me out of worries... :p