ladies in saudi arabia.. lets get ourselves introduced here..!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Saudi Arabia' started by soniaM, Dec 26, 2013.

1. soniaM

soniaM Junior IL'ite

Hey there,

this is sonia frm saudi Arabia... I am new to this place.. how many of the ladies out here in this country? friendssmiley

2. ArvindD

ArvindD New IL'ite

HI Sonia.,

Hope you now settle down in Riyadh...

Need help from you on living in Riyadh for woman. Shortly i am going to shift to Riyadh and am planning to bring my family as well after 3 to 4months. My wife is working woman in Mumbai. So, for woman, how is life in riyadh since lots of people are giving negative views only about RIyadh...

1. Woman saftey in Riyadh
    2. Indian Locality where i can take room on lease.
    3. How will be social life in RIyadh for woman since they dont allow to work.
    4. Whether they can roomed around in Market alone for shopping or husband always need to be accompany.
    5. Being woman, how to avoid boredom being religioysly conservative location in Riyadh.
    6. Schooling for Girl -- my child is 3yrs old.

List is more...but would be appriciate if you and other woman members flash some of your views on my above major concern.

Arvind D.

3. soniaM

soniaM Junior IL'ite

Hi... I have neva experienced riyadh... was staying in jeddah.. now v have shifted out of this country.. As far as I have heard about riyadh, for women it is not as scary as u have mentioned.. social life for ladies completely depend on how good a lady is in interacting wid people around her.. Also ladies can travel alone...they dun have to b dependent on their hubby. But yes u have to b cautious of people around while u are alone..its always good to b safe.. there are also some expat clubs in riyadh which u and ur wifey can join to get out of the boredom.. u will be able to make friends easily.. many of the expats prefer joining such clubs..

4. Meenalsathappan

Meenalsathappan New IL'ite

Hi sir,

Its meenal sathappan,
    i would like to know the answers for the questions being asked by you here