1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies in Plano and Frisco meet here

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by rpk, Apr 11, 2008.

1. meghugupta

meghugupta New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am from Delhi and I recently moved to Plano with my husband. I don't have any friends here and so life is a little boring. I am looking for friends. I am sure there are others like me who are looking for friends and company. Do get in touch.

This is a wonderful forum. Keep it going folks!

Regards
    Megha

2. newdesimom

newdesimom New IL'ite

I am looking for playdate for my son, 19months old. I am currently working and live in plano/Frisco area....I am from Delhi/Punjab side.
    Look forward to meeting moms with kids around the same age as my son.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
  3. greentree

greentree New IL'ite

hi megha,

my name is madhu, i'm here in plano 4m past 10 mths,i'm in the same situation as yours, i have only made 2 frns all thes days :), i'm glad that i joined IL
    basically i'm from south india i got married last year and i came with my hubby to usa....though i see many indians roaming here n there, bt, they will be bzy in thier own world r either they'll have kids n lookin after them is big challenge for them, so, i stopped lookin to make frnds :( n ya i'll be going bck to india in anthr 2 mnths r so....... n i had been to delhi 10 yrs bck, its really good, n they say the weather of delhi n dallas r same like, extreme hot in the summer n super cold in the winter, i guess u mght have seen this things, so.....wannabe frnd vi me:)

4. Asira

Asira New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Please add me also in your group. I stay in Frisco. Nice to see you all in Indus ladies.

Regards,

Asira:)

5. Asira

Asira New IL'ite

Hi Janet,

I too stay in Frisco. I am also looking for friends in Frisco & Plano area. I have 2 kids they're 8 years old. Please let me know if you're interested will keep in touch.

Regards,

Asira

6. Asira

Asira New IL'ite

Hi Srilatha,

I also stay closeby you. I am located in the intersection of Teel pkwy and Main st. Keep in touch.

Regards,

Asira

7. vjsri

vjsri New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

As I'm planning to move to frisco from california can any one suggest me with good schools for my 7/5 year old kids and good apartments...

Thanks,
    Vijaya

8. vjsri

vjsri New IL'ite

Hi Asira,

I'm Vijaya planning to move to Frisco with 2 kids can you plz suggest any good schools/apartments, even I'm searching through net but staying there and knowing the community makes much difference..

Thanks,
    Vijaya

9. meena_arun

meena_arun Senior IL'ite

Hi Frens,

We r moving to plano this month end and we are crazy searching for apartment there. Where ever we enquire there is only carpeted housing (I mean wall to wall carpeting). But I have a 2 yr old and so dont prefer carpet. Can anybody living in Plano suggest a good apartment with hardwood floor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Meena

10. sreeramsmom

sreeramsmom New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm new to Plano and looking to make new friends here. Moved here less than a month from NJ and really missing my friends group in NJ and hence wanting to make some here.
    I'm a stay at home mom of 2.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Luv,
    Angaya.